In connection with a sharp increase in the incidence of coronavirus in the Ternopil and Kherson region, additional quarantine restrictions are being introduced.
In Ternopil, according to the press service of the city council, in connection with significant violations of quarantine requirements in trade establishments, the number of squads of police, municipal security, and State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection has been increased, and intensified measures have been introduced to monitor compliance with quarantine measures.
In addition, a number of other restrictions have been adopted in Ternopil:
- shopping and entertainment centers work with joint control at the entrance and exit by an employee of the center with a representative of the police or the National Guard, ensuring the temperature screening of visitors, monitoring the registration of visitors, staying in the room no more than 1 visitor per 10 m2 of retail space;
- operation of entertainment centers, children's entertainment centers and children's playrooms is prohibited;
- it is prohibited to hold all mass (entertainment, sports, social, advertising and other) events;
- it is allowed to hold all divine services, other religious rituals and events using disposable tableware on the street next to the temple, observing a distance of 1.5 m between those present and other sanitary and anti-epidemic events or online;
- from April 12, pupils of grades 1-4 of general secondary education institutions will study in a regular form (offline), and pupils of grades 5-11 of general secondary education institutions, as well as students of out-of-school, vocational (vocational) education - remotely;
- from April 12, it is allowed to conduct practical classes in workshops, laboratories of institutions of professional (vocational) education only in groups of up to 15 students;
- from April 12, catering establishments are prohibited from receiving visitors indoors, it is allowed to provide catering services only on open summer grounds, as well as to carry out targeted delivery of orders and take-out delivery.
In Kherson region, as reported by the Kherson Regional State Administration, it is prohibited:
- to receive visitors in catering establishments (bars, restaurants, cafes, etc.), but it is allowed to carry out targeted delivery of orders and take-away orders,
- to receive visitors in shopping and entertainment centers, as well as by business entities that provide commercial and consumer services to the population, except for: stores that sell goods on retail space, at least 60 percent of which are intended for trade in food, fuel, medicines ,
- to receive visitors in cultural institutions and for cultural events,
- to receive visitors in gyms, fitness centers, swimming pools,
- holding all mass (entertainment, sports, social, advertising, and other) events,
- work of catering establishments and places for food in hotels from 11:00 to 6:00 the next day, except for the provision of catering services in a hotel room at the request of customers,
- activities of non-food markets,
- work of preschool educational institutions,
- implementation of regular and irregular passenger transportation by public transport with occupancy of more than 50 percent of the number of seats.
Note that Ternopil and Kherson regions are in the "orange" quarantine zone.