Adaptive quarantine is returning on February 22. The corresponding decision was made by the Cabinet.
"Like last time, four levels of epidemic danger are assumed, each of which has clear limitations and criteria for determining. I emphasize that the decision will come into force next week, so all Ukrainians will be able to familiarize themselves with it in advance," Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said.
However, there are some nuances.
Restrictions of adaptive quarantine
Adaptive Quarantine starts on February 24. From February 18, sports matches with fans are allowed.
In total, we recall that according to the rules of the Ukrainian adaptive quarantine, the country is divided into four "colored" zones, depending on the situation with the Covid-19 patients: red, orange, yellow, and green.
However, according to representative of the Cabinet in the Verkhovna Rada Vasyl Mokan, the "yellow" zone would operate throughout the country, which would smoothly turn into "orange" if the situation worsens, or "green" if the situation improves.
Limitations of the "yellow" zone
It is not allowed to:
- go to public places and travel in public transport without masks or respirators;
- walk on the street without identification documents;
- cross the border by a foreigner, checkpoint without an insurance policy covering the case of Covid-19;
- hold mass events, the work of cinemas, theaters with a hall load of more than 50%;
- have standees in public transport;
- hold discos, night clubs, catering activities with the organization of leisure;
- violate catering hours – from 00:00 to 07:00 it is prohibited (except for targeted delivery and takeaway orders), place visitors at a distance of less than two meters and more than four persons at the table, excluding children under 18;
- have business entities that do not provide marking for keeping the distance, do not provide personnel with PPE, serve customers without PPE opened;
- have accommodation establishments, except for hotels, health resorts, institutions that provide social services and rehabilitation services opened;
- visit educational institutions, if more than 50% of the personnel and recipients of education are in self-isolation, hold events in educational institutions with the participation of more than one group or class;
- carry out planned hospitalizations;
- visit temporary residence points of foreigners, social security institutions.
We have already written in more detail about why Ukraine was generally divided into "colored zones" and what is the difference between them.