Eight people die in Zhytomyr region
23:03, 5 March 2018

Eight people die in Zhytomyr region

According to the police, a family died in the apartment because of carbon monoxide

23:03, 5 March 2018

Open source

Eight people die in private house in Berdychiv, 112 Ukraine reports.

As it turned out, a neighbor noticed that nobody from the family goes out of the house for the second day. She also noticed that there was a weird smell coming from the apartment.
Alla Vashchenko, spokesperson of Zhytomyr regional police department said that the call came at 19:30 today, on March 5.

“For now, the death of eight people is a proven fact by investigation teams of Zhytomyr Police Headquarters and Berdychiv Police Department are working on site,” Vashchenko confirmed.
According to the gathered information, bodies of a husband and a wife were found in the apartment along with their two children, born in 1990 and 1997, and two grandchildren – a boy was three years old and a girls was about to turn one. Apart from them, the othe owner son's girlfriend and a neighbor, who visited them, were found dead.

The preliminary cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning. Police do not consider the version of violent death for now. Yet, Alla Vashchuck said that they will give the final answer on the cause of the death after the autopsy.

Police have already determined that the stove heating was on and there was an overheated stove in the apartment. They suppose that it was the source of carbon monoxide.

Related video:

Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

see more