Feedback

200 people evacuated from 16 story building in Dnipro because of fire

Source : 112 Ukraine

Apartment on 14th floor went on fire, preliminarily due to short circuit
13:01, 18 January 2017

Dnipro Emergency Service

Today morning, on January 18, there was a fire in the 16-storey building, about 200 people were evacuated. It was reported by the press service of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine.

January 18, 2017 at 5:40 a.m. the rescue service "101" received a report of a fire in an apartment in a 16-storey building in the Yuri Kondratyuk street of Novokadskiy district.

Dnipro Emergency Service

As it turned out with the arrival of rescuers, two-room apartment and a balcony went on fire on the 14th floor. There was a strong smoke at the entrance to the house.

11 people were rescued in a fire, including 2 children, about 200 people were evacuated. The were no dead or injured in this accident.

Dnipro Emergency Service

Fire area was 60 square meters. Fire destroyed the property of the apartment. The probable cause was a short-circuit of the power grid.

The fire was localized at 6:50 a.m., at 7:20 it was totally liquidated.

Related: Fire in Lviv night club: One victim dead

Related: Fires in Israel liquidated, Ukrainian aircraft return home today, - Ambassador

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more