Fiona Hill, President Donald Trump's former top Russia adviser, will explain to Congress when she testifies next week that she was unaware of some aspects of the escalating Ukraine scandal, according to a source close with Hill who spoke to her on Thursday. This was reported by CNN.
20:39 17.10.2021 Number of EU asylum seekers increase 40% after Taliban came to power in Afghanistan
14:12 17.10.2021 Healthcare Ministry prepares documents for Covid -19 vaccination of children over 14
Trump's former top Russia adviser to testify on Ukraine scandal
She officially departed her role in August, though she had handed over most of her responsibilities in July, but was involved as Rudy Giuliani was making public pronouncements about Ukraine.
Hill, a former Brookings scholar, and skeptic of Russian President Vladimir Putin oversaw rocky Washington-Moscow ties while she held her role.
Hill's decision to serve on Trump's NSC was viewed as an intriguing move at the start of the administration.
As we reported earlier, in a blow to President Donald Trump’s efforts to block oversight of his business dealings, a U.S. court on Friday backed a House of Representative's request for the Republican’s financial records including tax documents, according to Reuters.
The 2-1 decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit moves House Democrats closer to accessing records that would shed light on Trump’s business interests and how he built his fortune.
- POLITICS20:39Number of EU asylum seekers increase 40% after Taliban came to power in Afghanistan
- RUSSIA19:47Russia takes off fighter jet to escort U.S. military plane
- SOCIETY19:00Vaccination against coronavirus in the world: Map
- POLITICS18:14OSCE mission in eastern Ukraine suspends operations amid protests
- POLITICS17:25Only permission from Germany is required to launch Nord Stream 2, - Ambassador
- POLITICS16:39Pentagon chief will visit Ukraine next week
- UKRAINE TOP 15:47Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY15:00Over 82,000 people vaccinated against Covid-19 on October 16
- UKRAINE TOP 14:12Healthcare Ministry prepares documents for Covid -19 vaccination of children over 14
- POLITICS13:29Crisis on Polish-Belarusian border to last longer than several months
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
16 September 2021, 15:39 SpaceX launches first mission with tourists to orbit
31 August 2021, 20:24 Zelensky destroys media! Whole world urges to return independent media broadcast