"Finland will be open from July 26 to Ukrainians who have done a full course of vaccination," Kuleba wrote.
The Finnish side recognizes the following vaccines:
- Comirnaty (Pfizer-BionTech);
- Covid-19 Vaccine Spikevax (formerly Moderna);
- Vaxzevria (formerly Covid-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) Covid-19 Vaccine;
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson);
- BIBP / Sinopharm;
Citizens of Ukraine crossing the Finnish border on the basis of a negative PCR test and a Covid-19 confirmation will be allowed only if there is a reasonable ground to travel.
Until July 26, the current restrictions on crossing the Finnish border apply.
Entry allowed to:
- citizens of the Republic of Finland and their relatives;
- citizens of Schengen countries (and their relatives), citizens of EU countries (and their relatives), and citizens of third countries with a residence permit in Finland;
- seasonal workers who are included in a special list provided that a special document from the employer is presented at the border;
- other citizens - only if there are reasonable reasons and documents confirming the purpose of the trip.