Ex-Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko, according to U.S. prosecutors, urged them to assist in the removal of the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. “Giuliani introduced me to them. We talked on common topics. I didn’t have any business relations with them,” the ex-Prosecutor General said.
23:00 18.11.2019 Ministry of Defense considers return of captured ships by Russia as execution of decision of Maritime Tribunal
22:33 18.11.2019 Mentally ill people work in Servant of the People faction, - Presidential Office head
21:55 18.11.2019 Zelensky's representative in parliament rents relative's apartment, receives state housing reimbursement
21:25 18.11.2019 President’s Office head says Tymoshenko asked to appoint her people to some positions
20:25 18.11.2019 Every fifth child in Ukraine suffers from sexual violence, - Commissioner of President of Ukraine for Children's Rights
The people familiar told the paper that witnesses have been questioned by investigators since at least August about Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal lawyer.
Part of the questioning involves any potential role Giuliani played in an alleged conspiracy involving two of his business associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who were indicted on campaign finance-related charges last week.
As we reported earlier, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman were arrested on the evening of October 9. It was reported that they allegedly helped Giuliani to solve the "Ukrainian question." Later they were taken into custody with the possibility of bail. On October 11, businessmen were released on a one million bail.
Republicans, the real chickens of Kiev 18 November 2019, 11:36
Democrats might impeach Trump for intimidation of US ex-ambassador to Ukraine 16 November 2019, 09:13
Trump on Yovanovitch: Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her 16 November 2019, 08:20
Trump to consider testifying in impeachment inquiry 18 November 2019, 18:51
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:40Day in Donbas: Militants broken ceasefire eight times
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:00Ministry of Defense considers return of captured ships by Russia as execution of decision of Maritime Tribunal
- POLITICS22:33Mentally ill people work in Servant of the People faction, - Presidential Office head
- UKRAINE TOP 21:55Zelensky's representative in parliament rents relative's apartment, receives state housing reimbursement
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25President’s Office head says Tymoshenko asked to appoint her people to some positions
- POLITICS20:56Case against ex-acting Healthcare Minister Suprun on her incompenetce closed
- SOCIETY20:25Every fifth child in Ukraine suffers from sexual violence, - Commissioner of President of Ukraine for Children's Rights
- POLITICS19:50Putin and Macron discussed situation in Ukraine over telephone
- SOCIETY19:31Eyewitnesses reported the closure of Bazhan Avenue in Kyiv for convoy
- SOCIETY19:03Eight school classes in Odesa under quarantine due to outbreak of Coxsackie virus
POLITICS 7 October 2019, 22:43 Steinmeier Formula: Solution to Donbas conflict should be acceptable for Ukraine
POLITICS 10 October 2019, 21:47 Peace in Donbas: Benefits for Ukrainian after return of uncontrolled territories
UKRAINE TOP 11 October 2019, 09:32 Press marathon of President Zelensky: Main statements. Updated
18 November 2019, 15:40 Russia returns Ukraine’s Navy vessels captured last year
15 November 2019, 20:28 New details in MH17 investigation: Russia’s high-rank officials involved