Earlier, it became known that the United States and Germany wanted to sign an agreement on Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, which could provide sanctions and other measures against Russia.
European Commission receives Ukrainian note on Nord Stream 2 consultations
The European Commission has received a note from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine on consultations regarding the Russian Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. This was announced by the Spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy of the European Union Nabila Massrali at a briefing, as Interfax reports.
"We confirm receipt of a note from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, in which our partners asked for advice on Articles 274 and 338 of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU," Massrali said.
According to her, the commission has already started considering the note. The request is related to cooperation in infrastructure and energy trade fields. She promised that the European Commission will provide a response to Ukraine in the nearest future.
As it was reported earlier, on July 21, Ukraine initiated consultations with the European Commission and Germany regarding Russian Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.
US House of Representatives approve sanctions against Nord Stream 2 23 September 2021, 14:27
Nord Stream Two construction completed, but gas flows unlikely in 2021 20 September 2021, 15:00
State Department Advisor Hochstein: Ukraine should not get hung up on Russian gas and Nord Stream 2 18 September 2021, 08:36
Poland to participate in Nord Stream 2 certification 24 September 2021, 09:51
- POLITICS18:10Coal prices in Europe hit record highs in 13 years
- POLITICS17:22All financial transactions with cryptocurrencies outlawed in China
- POLITICS16:36Taliban plans to resume executions and amputations of hands in Afghanistan
- UKRAINE TOP 15:48Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY14:57159,004 people vaccinate against Covid-19 in Ukraine on September 24
- POLITICS14:11Attempted murder of Zelensky’s first assistant: FBI to join investigation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:29Aggravation in Donbas: Militants violate ceasefire 14 times
- UKRAINE TOP 12:40Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- POLITICS11:53Leaders of US, India, Australia and Japan held meeting in Washington
- SOCIETY11:018,267 new Covid-19 cases observed in Ukraine
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
16 September 2021, 15:39 SpaceX launches first mission with tourists to orbit
31 August 2021, 20:24 Zelensky destroys media! Whole world urges to return independent media broadcast