- UKRAINE TOP 14 July 2021, 23:06 Ukrzaliznytsia completes track reconstruction in Chornobyl exclusion zone
- UKRAINE TOP 1 July 2021, 12:08 Ukrzaliznytsia is on edge of stop due to absence of fuel
- SOCIETY 26 May 2021, 17:14 Ukrzaliznytsia to help evacuate Ukrainians from Gaza Strip
- UKRAINE TOP 19 April 2021, 17:19 Ukrainian railways is out of fuel; diesel’s amount enough for four days
- UKRAINE TOP 15 April 2021, 18:10 National Police searches Ukrainian Railways
- UKRAINE TOP 6 April 2021, 11:52 Two military open fire in Kostyantynivka-Kyiv train
- FINANCE 12 November 2020, 13:00 Return debts at consumers' expense: Why electricity tariffs are rising again?
- POLITICS 5 October 2020, 21:37 Big money for foreigners: Why supervisory boards at state-owned enterprises exist?
- UKRAINE TOP 21 September 2020, 13:00 Ukrainian Railways resumes ticket sales from Covid-19 "red zone" cities
- UKRAINE TOP 16 September 2020, 14:00 Ukraine invites Austrian companies to renew electric locomotives of Ukrzaliznytsia
- UKRAINE TOP 20 August 2020, 13:22 Security Service exposes Ukrainian railways management in embezzlement of $435,036
- SOCIETY 1 June 2020, 20:20 Ukrainian railways to increase number of trains at resort directions
- SOCIETY 20 May 2020, 17:15 Govt announced dates of restoration of subway, Ukrainian Railways, flights
- UKRAINE TOP 15 March 2020, 20:00 Ukrainian Railways stops international passenger traffic
- UA & EU 28 February 2020, 18:37 Ukrainian train service announced construction of European gauge
- SOCIETY 27 February 2020, 17:25 CoVID-2019: Ukrzalinyztsia develops preventive measures against possible epidemic
- UKRAINE TOP 25 February 2020, 13:00 How much top managers of Ukraine's state-owned companies get paid?
- SOCIETY 22 February 2020, 08:30 All passengers of Kyiv-Moscow train underwent medical examination, they are healthy
- SOCIETY 12 February 2020, 23:00 Ukrainian Railways delayed 13 trains due to reports of mining
Return debts at consumers' expense: Why electricity tariffs are rising again? 12 November 2020, 13:00
Big money for foreigners: Why supervisory boards at state-owned enterprises exist? 5 October 2020, 21:37
How much top managers of Ukraine's state-owned companies get paid? 25 February 2020, 13:00
Would Ukraine benefit from cooperating with Deutsche Bahn? 27 January 2020, 09:27
Why does Ukrainian government allow sharing profitable enterprises out? 15 January 2020, 09:31
Why Ukrainian railways become hazardous 19 March 2019, 10:35
Ukrainian railways Ukrzaliznytsia might cause economic slowdown by raising tarifs 13 February 2019, 09:20
Client is always wrong - Ukrainian Railways preparing tariff increase for businesses 5 December 2018, 22:47
Ukrzaliznytsia to resume movement of trains after landslide in Chernivtsi region 21 September 2021, 17:48
Ukrzaliznytsia completes track reconstruction in Chornobyl exclusion zone 14 July 2021, 22:16
Ukrzaliznytsia is on edge of stop due to absence of fuel 1 July 2021, 12:08
Ukrzaliznytsia to help evacuate Ukrainians from Gaza Strip 26 May 2021, 17:14
- UKRAINE TOP 22:08Ukraine strengthens lockdown: Which schools, universities, kindergartens to close?
- POLITICS21:23Zelensky joins opening of new session of UN General Assembly
- UKRAINE TOP 20:50Covid incidence in Ukraine to exceed European average in one week, - experts
- SOCIETY20:05Two-story house in Berdyansk demolished due to explosion, two people injured
- SOCIETY19:22Extra beds deployed in Lviv region's hospitals, local Covid-19 incidence grows
- POLITICS19:06Father of the Perm shooter fought in Donbas, - media
- UKRAINE TOP 18:50Lviv region deploys additional Covid hospitals
- UKRAINE TOP 18:32Scheme of fake Covid certificates for jobs abroad exposed in Ukraine
- RUSSIA18:20Putin regrets about Biden dubbing him "killer"
- UKRAINE TOP 17:48Ukrzaliznytsia to resume movement of trains after landslide in Chernivtsi region