Ukraine International Airlines news
- UKRAINE TOP 10 December 2020, 18:23 UIA plans to restore 43 international routes in 2021
- UKRAINE TOP 21 November 2020, 14:26 Ukraine International Airlines opens flights to London Heathrow Airport
- SOCIETY 16 September 2020, 23:51 UIA to launch new international flights in October
- SOCIETY 10 August 2020, 22:05 Iran refuses to pay UIA compensation for plane downed near Tehran
- SOCIETY 30 July 2020, 13:13 Ukraine International Airlines cuts 900 workers due to Covid-19 pandemic
- UKRAINE TOP 20 July 2020, 10:44 Summer holidays: What to know before you make vacation plans?
- UKRAINE TOP 25 June 2020, 20:42 38 puppies die on Kyiv-Toronto flight: How to avoid this 'nightmare' if you're a dog owner?
- SOCIETY 2 June 2020, 13:25 SkyUp, Ukraine International Airlines to conduct 30 evacuation flights
- SOCIETY 28 May 2020, 21:23 Ukraine International Airlines Company to dismiss 900 employees due to lockdown
- UKRAINE TOP 4 May 2020, 17:54 Would Ukraine launch its own state airline company?
- SOCIETY 29 April 2020, 17:33 State Aviation Service bans UIA from operating Kyiv-London flight
- SOCIETY 28 April 2020, 08:44 Plane with 259 Ukrainians, evacuated from USA, arrives at Boryspil airport
- UKRAINE TOP 13 March 2020, 19:40 Ukraine International Airlines stops fulfillment of flights to Rome, Milan from Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 7 February 2020, 09:49 PS752 crash in Tehran: How much compensation do families of victims get?
- SPORT 30 January 2020, 21:47 Chinese coronavirus: Evacuation of Ukrainians from China underway
- SOCIETY 30 January 2020, 15:03 First flight goes to China for evacuation of Ukrainians
- SOCIETY 22 January 2020, 14:41 Unscheduled check conducted at Ukraine International Airlines
- POLITICS 20 January 2020, 17:28 Iran’s official comes to Ukraine with official apologies for downing civilian flight PS752
- SOCIETY 11 January 2020, 19:41 Bodies of Ukrainians from downed plane will be repatriated from Iran on January 20-21
Summer holidays: What to know before you make vacation plans? 20 July 2020, 10:44
Would Ukraine launch its own state airline company? 4 May 2020, 17:54
PS752 crash in Tehran: How much compensation do families of victims get? 7 February 2020, 09:49
Airstrike of oligarch Kolomoysky: Would Zelensky save UIA from bankruptcy? 6 November 2019, 17:46
In 2020 Ukraine International Airlines Company hold 72% less flights than in 2019 24 December 2020, 17:36
UIA plans to restore 43 international routes in 2021 10 December 2020, 18:43
Ukraine International Airlines opens flights to London Heathrow Airport 21 November 2020, 15:26
UIA to launch new international flights in October 16 September 2020, 23:51
- POLITICS16:38Hungary's embassy in Ukraine receives threats amid Szijjártó's arrival, - MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 16:26Installation dedicated to commemoration of Holocaust victims opened in Kyiv
- POLITICS16:00European Commission head calls for countering anti-Semitism on social networks
- POLITICS15:33Servant of People party offers Parliament to let Ukrainians have dual citizenship
- UKRAINE TOP 15:22Ukraine’s government simplifies purchase of drugs, vaccines
- SOCIETY15:11AstraZeneca explains delays in vaccine supplies to EU
- POLITICS14:47PACE proposes not to apply sanctions to Russian delegation
- POLITICS14:18Kremlin tests limits of new US Administration
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Law on all-Ukrainian referendum: What's wrong with Zelensky's promise?
- UKRAINE TOP 13:40New criminal proceedings opened against Poroshenko, Biden in Ukraine, - lawyer