13:34 15.04.2021 Ukraine's Defense Minister comments on Russia's goals amid transferring troops to Ukrainian borders
Sergei Skripal (ex-GRU agent) news
- POLITICS 10 September 2018, 15:30 Why Russia's involvement in poisoning Skripals plays into the hands of London and Kyiv?
- POLITICS 7 September 2018, 21:20 Ukraine joins accusations of Russia of use of chemical weapon in U.K.
- RUSSIA 7 September 2018, 11:20 Skripal could work for Spanish intelligence service, - New York Times
- POLITICS 5 September 2018, 19:34 Theresa May calls suspects in Skripals’ poisoning officers of GRU
- POLITICS 5 September 2018, 16:51 U.K. calls names of suspects in poisoning of Skripals
- RUSSIA 9 August 2018, 08:10 US imposes new anti-Russian sanctions due to Skripal's poisoning
- RUSSIA 7 August 2018, 09:33 Britain to ask Russia to extradite suspects in Salisbury attack
- POLITICS 16 July 2018, 20:29 No country except Russia could bring Novichok to condition of chemical weapons
- POLITICS 16 July 2018, 13:14 GRU officers involved in Skripals’ poisoning in Salisbury, - mass media
- POLITICS 6 May 2018, 21:30 Three people attacked in London using "toxic substance"
- POLITICS 19 April 2018, 10:34 UN Security Council: Only Russia has resources to produce Novichok
- UKRAINE TOP 18 April 2018, 19:50 OPCW denied BZ substance use in Skripal's case
- POLITICS 15 April 2018, 16:41 Lavrov: Chemical substance BZ used to poison Skripal
- SOCIETY 8 April 2018, 15:43 Skripal case: Russian Embassy asks for meeting with Foreign Minister of Britain
- POLITICS 2 April 2018, 21:47 Expulsion of Russian diplomats: Echo of the "cold war"
- POLITICS 1 April 2018, 19:47 Russian ambassador accuses British special services of poisoning Skripal
- POLITICS 1 April 2018, 16:46 British Minister of Defense stated "growing threat" from Russia
- POLITICS 31 March 2018, 17:48 Russia announced expulsion of more than 50 British diplomats
- POLITICS 29 March 2018, 08:48 Trump, May discuss ways to break Russia’s 'spy network'
Why Russia's involvement in poisoning Skripals plays into the hands of London and Kyiv? 10 September 2018, 15:30
No country except Russia could bring Novichok to condition of chemical weapons 16 July 2018, 20:29
Expulsion of Russian diplomats: Echo of the "cold war" 2 April 2018, 21:47
What countries expel Russian diplomats and why? 28 March 2018, 22:40
Zakharova's chemical deadlock and benefits for Ukraine 26 March 2018, 09:40
Skripal and his daughter change names and move to New Zealand 8 June 2020, 18:40
I want justice, - British Novichok poison victim plans to sue Russia 22 September 2019, 20:27
U.S. second anti-Russian sanctions package comes into effect 26 August 2019, 11:39
British police investigate Putin’s role in Skripal's case 7 August 2019, 18:29
- UKRAINE TOP 14:34Ukraine to receive first batch of Pfizer vaccine on Friday
- SOCIETY14:07Why many Ukrainians lost access to free medicine due to Covid-19?
- UKRAINE TOP 14:00Vaccination of Olympians and Paralympians starts in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 13:34Ukraine's Defense Minister comments on Russia's goals amid transferring troops to Ukrainian borders
- POLITICS13:25CIA considers accumulation of Russian troops as basis for intrusion into Ukraine
- POLITICS13:01U.S. to continue provision of military support to Ukraine, - Lloyd Austin
- SOCIETY12:43Japan may cancel this year’s Olympics
- UKRAINE TOP 12:22Teenager is blown up on ammunition in Donetsk region
- POLITICS11:59Biden prepares sanctions against Russian entities, officials
- POLITICS11:35Blinken and France, Germany, Italy and UK counterparts: Russia needs to reduce tensions with Ukraine