20:42 27.01.2020 It is important for all journalists to unite and state media law will be bad for country, - MEP Wells
- POLITICS 31 December 2020, 17:00 PM Honcharuk considers main task for 2020 construction of roads in Ukraine
- FINANCE 29 November 2019, 11:21 Ukraine's Prime Minister announces construction of high-quality roads across country
- FINANCE 30 October 2019, 08:42 EBRD to invest 300 million euros in development of Ukrainian roads
- POLITICS 28 September 2019, 21:28 Infrastructure Ministry planning to reduce road mortality by 30% in 2020
- SOCIETY 9 September 2019, 23:10 Waiting for highways: How efficiently Ukraine repairs its roads?
- FINANCE 10 August 2019, 21:25 Roadmending will cost Ukraine $ 40 bln, - Minister of Infrastructure
- UKRAINE TOP 12 June 2019, 13:09 Ukraine's PM on state of roads: 'Sometimes I have to change tires'
- UKRAINE TOP 3 June 2019, 15:35 Roads of European quality appear in Ukraine, - State Road Agency
- POLITICS 20 February 2019, 21:40 Sadovy and roads: How PR turned out failure
- UKRAINE TOP 23 January 2019, 21:16 Snow collapse in Ukraine: Regions struggling with bad weather
- UKRAINE TOP 1 January 2019, 20:08 Ukraine's 2019 budget provides for construction and repair of roads
- UKRAINE TOP 25 September 2018, 14:05 In 5 years, modern roads will connect all Ukrainian regional centres, - Prime Minister
- FINANCE 12 September 2018, 14:40 Government to allocate $2 billion for road constructions in 2019
- FINANCE 26 June 2018, 21:57 Bouygues may participate in construction of Ukrainian concession roads
- SOCIETY 4 June 2018, 11:51 Global Competitiveness Index 2017/2018: Ukraine's roadways placed 130 of 137 countries
- FINANCE 10 April 2018, 15:18 Kyiv-Odesa, Kyiv-Chop highways to be repaired by early May – infrastructure minister
- UKRAINE TOP 2 April 2018, 23:16 Roadwork season starts in Ukraine, - Groysman
- FINANCE 26 March 2018, 12:47 Ukrainian roads to be restored within 3-5 years – Prime Minister
- FINANCE 16 March 2018, 14:03 Ukraine to raise road repairs by half in 2018 – Deputy Prime Minister
Waiting for highways: How efficiently Ukraine repairs its roads? 9 September 2019, 23:10
Snow collapse in Ukraine: Regions struggling with bad weather 23 January 2019, 21:16
"We should have lived in normal conditions in Ukraine for 20 years already' 9 August 2017, 21:15
Cratered roads all over Kyiv 6 March 2017, 09:59
Corrupt officials may sleep calmly: Saakashvili fights just with words 28 October 2015, 17:19
Ukravtodor to make investment projects in cooperation with Deloitte 22 January 2020, 17:40
PM Honcharuk considers main task for 2020 construction of roads in Ukraine 31 December 2020, 17:00
Ukraine's Prime Minister announces construction of high-quality roads across country 29 November 2019, 11:21
EBRD to invest 300 million euros in development of Ukrainian roads 30 October 2019, 08:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:50Day in Donbas: militants violated ceasefire nine times
- SOCIETY23:37Deadly coronavirus detected outside China: How bad is it and what to expect next?
- SOCIETY23:10Bulgaria’s Court arrested suspect in involvement in attack on Handziuk
- FINANCE22:47How to increase level of innovative economy in Ukraine?
- SOCIETY22:23First death from coronavirus registered in Beijing
- SOCIETY21:45‘Ukrposhta’ has not introduced ban on goods from China due to deadly coronavirus
- SOCIETY21:27Coronavirus "in vitro": Where did invisible enemy come from?
- SOCIETY21:13Robot helps to treat patient infected coronavirus
- POLITICS20:42It is important for all journalists to unite and state media law will be bad for country, - MEP Wells
- POLITICS20:16Our colleagues in European Parliament will be informed about what is happening in Ukraine, - Nathan Gill MEP