22:10 19.03.2018 EU gives billions of euros to raise Ukraine's economy and at same time should support Nord Stream-2?
- UKRAINE TOP 5 April, 17:19 Police acknowledge possibility of provocations during Eurovision in Kyiv
- UKRAINE TOP 15 February, 19:17 Provocations possible on Euromaidan anniversary date, - SBU
- UKRAINE TOP 24 November, 15:14 Ukraine’s Defense Ministry calls news of Black Sea Fleet officer a provocation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11 November, 14:43 National Police and National Guard move to heightened alert regime of service from 14 November
- UKRAINE TOP 11 November, 12:59 BREAKING: Russia's provocations in Ukraine - Plan Shatun
- POLITICS 16 August, 13:49 WARNING: Scale provocations expected in Donbas - Intel
- POLITICS 26 July, 11:01 Police is checking the messages about explosives on the route of the religious procession
- POLITICS 21 July, 20:51 Security Service to tighten preventive measures in Kyiv due to July 28 religious procession
- POLITICS 18 July, 14:04 Parubiy: Law enforcers will not allow provocations during religious procession in Kyiv
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19 October, 11:15 Militants provoke ATO forces to open fire - Information Resistance
- UKRAINE CRISIS 2 October, 12:45 Russian-backed militants must pull out weapons - ATO Press center
Do not let Russia spoil Eurovision, — Jamala 14:25, 6 May
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5624 hours in Donbas: no attacks performed
- UKRAINE TOP 23:10EU does not recognise Russian elections in annexed Crimea
- POLITICS22:36Vladimir Putin and four Ukrainian presidents
- POLITICS22:10EU gives billions of euros to raise Ukraine's economy and at same time should support Nord Stream-2?
- UKRAINE TOP 21:30Russia reduces expenses for defence, - Putin
- UKRAINE TOP 20:50Russia conducts military training in annexed Crimea
- FINANCE20:30Denunciation of treaty on cooperation with Russia: Any economic consequences?
- UKRAINE TOP 20:10Suicide of Donbas conflict hero pilot: police conducts investigation
- UKRAINE TOP 19:33Poroshenko pays official visit to Qatar
- UKRAINE TOP 19:03Number of children studying Ukrainian in Crimea decrease by 50%, - OHCHR