23:22 22.09.2021 Zelensky calls on Stoltenberg to help release Ukrainians illegally detained in Donbas, Russia
22:40 22.09.2021 There must be clear prospect of Ukraine's membership: Zelensky holds meeting with NATO Secretary General
22:08 22.09.2021 Manipulating data in favor of totalitarian country: How the World Bank found itself at the center of a scandal?
21:39 22.09.2021 Parliament to consider draft law on de-oligarchization tomorrow, without waiting for Venice Commission's opinion
20:16 22.09.2021 USA, France and Australia quarrel over submarines: Why is everyone talking about AUKUS?
- POLITICS 15 May 2020, 08:48 Ukraine asks OSCE to monitor human rights situation in occupied Donbas amidst Covid-19 pandemic
- POLITICS 11 June 2019, 18:59 Russia has not filed its nominees for OSCE observers at Ukraine's snap parliamentary elections
- UKRAINE TOP 11 June 2019, 13:33 OSCE to involve 96 long-term, 750 short-term observers to monitor Ukraine's parliamentary elections
- UKRAINE TOP 25 March 2019, 12:02 Russia not to send observers within OSCE ODIHR mission to Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15 March 2019, 18:41 Elections 2019: Central Election Commission should refuse to register Russian OSCE observers
- RUSSIA 13 February 2019, 17:42 Russia to send short-term election observers to Ukraine
- POLITICS 8 February 2019, 17:41 Ukraine’s Central Election Committee registers 18 observers from ODIHR OSCE, no Russians
- UKRAINE TOP 8 February 2019, 16:20 Russia not to send its observers to Ukrainian elections
- UKRAINE CRISIS 7 February 2019, 19:22 Russian observers could work during presidential election in Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 7 February 2019, 14:56 Verkhovna Rada bans Russian observers from participation in Ukrainian elections
- POLITICS 7 February 2019, 11:00 Volker recommends Ukraine to allow Russian ODIHR observers to elections
- UKRAINE TOP 6 February 2019, 16:41 Two Russians added to OSCE observers list at Ukrainian elections
- UKRAINE TOP 20 November 2018, 23:07 OSCE ODIHR and 112 Ukraine, NewsOne journalists discuss freedom of speech in Ukraine
- POLITICS 17 May 2018, 21:17 Ukraine urges OSCE ODIHR to duly assess illegal voting at Russian presidential election in Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 9 December 2016, 20:45 Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov causes deepening crisis of OSCE
- RUSSIA 16 August 2016, 08:31 OSCE not to send observers to elections in occupied Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 5 February 2016, 10:03 OSCE and Ukraine: can Germany change the rules of the organization?
- UKRAINE TOP 16 November 2015, 16:13 In 99% of cases the voting process assessed as "good" and "very good" - international observers
- SOCIETY 17 September 2015, 17:46 Crimean Tatars in their native land are under attack - OSCE
Russian observers could work during presidential election in Ukraine 7 February 2019, 19:22
OSCE/ODIHR reviews this year's local elections in Ukraine 26 October 2020, 18:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Day in Donbas: Five attacks, no casualties among Ukrainian forces
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:22Zelensky calls on Stoltenberg to help release Ukrainians illegally detained in Donbas, Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 22:40There must be clear prospect of Ukraine's membership: Zelensky holds meeting with NATO Secretary General
- POLITICS22:13Australia becomes American line of defense and attack
- POLITICS22:08Manipulating data in favor of totalitarian country: How the World Bank found itself at the center of a scandal?
- POLITICS21:39Parliament to consider draft law on de-oligarchization tomorrow, without waiting for Venice Commission's opinion
- SOCIETY20:58About one mln flu vaccines to be available in Ukraine this year
- POLITICS20:16USA, France and Australia quarrel over submarines: Why is everyone talking about AUKUS?
- UKRAINE TOP 20:12Ukraine to be in “yellow” zone tomorrow: Quarantine rules
- SOCIETY19:30Roads in Ukraine are better than in New York, - Zelensky