21:47 20.01.2021 National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan: What Middle East policy to expect from the United States?
natural gas news
- FINANCE 9 August 2018, 20:32 Naftogaz-Ukraine forced to engage in retail as regional gas companies are not reporting full gas reception – CEO
- FINANCE 18 July 2018, 17:08 Fields for Naftogaz, gas stations for Privat: How Ukrnafta is going to pay back its debt
- UKRAINE TOP 18 July 2018, 10:10 Energy policy of Trump and Putin: Allies or rivals?
- POLITICS 19 June 2018, 08:08 Increase of exports from US to Europe will force Russia to retreat, – Pompeo
- POLITICS 11 June 2018, 18:07 As Trump riles Europe with trade, Putin offers more natural gas
- FINANCE 7 June 2018, 18:06 Ukraine negotiating LNG supplies from Qatar – President
- UKRAINE TOP 5 April 2018, 11:20 Social (in)justice: Why natural gas is expensive in Ukraine?
- FINANCE 20 March 2018, 13:18 Ukrgazvydobuvannya to sell its own gasoline under Shebel brand
- FINANCE 5 March 2018, 15:17 Gas crisis: Ukraine’s gas stocks drop to 9.642 bcm within week
- POLITICS 2 March 2018, 18:57 Ukraine, “Turn it down”! Why Ukrainians are asked to cut gas consumption
- FINANCE 1 March 2018, 18:55 Gazprom faces $500,000 daily fine until it pays $2.56 billion to Naftogaz
- FINANCE 1 March 2018, 12:24 Ukraine cuts application for gas imports from Slovakia 5-fold from March
- FINANCE 28 February 2018, 15:01 Ukraine boosts gas withdrawal from underground storage to two-year maximum – Ukrtransgaz
- FINANCE 22 February 2018, 12:34 Ukraine imports almost 14 bcm of gas from Europe in 2017
- FINANCE 5 February 2018, 16:21 Deadline for bids from potential partners for gas transportation management extended until March
- FINANCE 29 January 2018, 22:27 Georgia refuses from Russian natural gas
- FINANCE 23 January 2018, 12:24 Ukrtransgaz to cooperate with France’s Powernext in exchange trade development
- RUSSIA 20 January 2018, 10:43 First tanker with Russian gas for U.S. made u-turn in Atlantics
- FINANCE 18 January 2018, 21:24 Security Service, Anti-Corruption Bureau reveal gas scam at Naftogaz of over $49 million
Putin’s grand gas project makes sense now 26 December 2019, 23:15
'Why so expensive?' How much does Ukrainian gas really cost? 31 October 2018, 21:47
Energy policy of Trump and Putin: Allies or rivals? 18 July 2018, 10:10
As Trump riles Europe with trade, Putin offers more natural gas 11 June 2018, 18:07
Social (in)justice: Why natural gas is expensive in Ukraine? 5 April 2018, 11:20
Polish PGNiG concludes contract for gas supply for Ukraine’s Gas Transmission System Operator 29 September 2020, 22:20
Gas prices for Ukraine's population fall by 15% in April, - Naftogaz 23 April 2020, 08:06
Ukraine’s Antimonopoly Committee opens case against Naftogaz 2 March 2020, 17:05
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Day in Donbas: No ceasefire violations during 24 hours
- SOCIETY23:19Would Germany send unvaccinated people to concentration camps?
- POLITICS22:59Four years of Donald Trump's rule in pictures
- POLITICS22:10Biden urges to end "uncivil war" between Democrats and Republicans
- POLITICS21:47National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan: What Middle East policy to expect from the United States?
- UKRAINE TOP 21:29Zelensky invites Joe Biden to Kyiv
- POLITICS20:58Joe Biden's inauguration ceremony: How it was
- SOCIETY20:50Italy to sue Pfizer for delay in Covid-19 vaccine supplies
- SOCIETY20:11Rare natural phenomenon known as halo observed in Kryvyi Rih (photo)
- POLITICS19:30Biden sworn in as 46th US president