23:27 03.03.2021 Ukrainian scientists receive first results of studies on effectiveness of stem cell treatment for Covid-19
21:19 03.03.2021 Slovak PM incorrectly jokes about "exchanging Zakarpattia region for Covid-19 vaccine"
18:53 03.03.2021 Supreme Court accepts number of lawsuits from TV channels illegally closed by Zelensky
mobile operator news
- UKRAINE CRISIS 27 October 2019, 17:22 Cell site blown up in Donetsk
- FINANCE 22 June 2018, 08:05 Eastern Partnership countries to sign roaming rate harmonization deal by 2020
- UKRAINE CRISIS 28 April 2018, 10:56 Vodafone mobile service in Donetsk partially restored
- FINANCE 21 March 2018, 12:43 National Commission to license 900 MHz, 2300 MHz, 800 MHz bands for new technologies
- FINANCE 7 March 2018, 15:51 Vodafone-Ukraine aims to invest in equipment for smooth development of 4G service
- FINANCE 7 March 2018, 15:12 Big 3 Ukrainian mobile carriers expect 4G service in 1800 MHz by July
- FINANCE 7 March 2018, 14:22 President announces tender on 3G, 4G licenses in 900 MHz range for rural areas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 28 February 2018, 23:31 “DNR” guarantees safety of Vodafone staff for repairing phone connection in occupied territories
- FINANCE 31 January 2018, 11:55 National Communications Commission holds 4G license tender
- FINANCE 27 December 2017, 17:21 Kyivstar launches trial operation of Mobile ID service
- FINANCE 16 October 2017, 16:19 Life on web: Why Ukrainian operators provide mobile Internet practically for free?
- SOCIETY 22 May 2017, 19:12 Ministry of Healthcare annuls sanitary code to implement 4G
- FINANCE 7 July 2015, 14:10 Russian mobile operator MTS to run under Vodafone brand
Cell site blown up in Donetsk 27 October 2019, 17:22
Eastern Partnership countries to sign roaming rate harmonization deal by 2020 22 June 2018, 08:05
Vodafone mobile service in Donetsk partially restored 28 April 2018, 10:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Day in Donbas: Three attacks, no casualties among Ukrainian troops
- SOCIETY23:27Ukrainian scientists receive first results of studies on effectiveness of stem cell treatment for Covid-19
- FINANCE22:39India is strengthening its farmers: How about Ukraine?
- POLITICS22:00Three big takeaways from Biden’s first Russia sanctions
- UKRAINE TOP 21:19Slovak PM incorrectly jokes about "exchanging Zakarpattia region for Covid-19 vaccine"
- POLITICS20:39Prykhodko case has all signs of politically motivated one, - Ukraine's MFA
- SOCIETY19:48US Capitol Police tighten security measures amid riot threat
- POLITICS19:10Caught in domestic politics
- POLITICS18:53Supreme Court accepts number of lawsuits from TV channels illegally closed by Zelensky
- UKRAINE TOP 18:36Lockdown in Ukraine: Businessmen protest against introduction of "red" zones