22:41 25.04.2018 Caviar and prostitutes from Azerbaijan: what we found out from the PACE corruption report
22:30 25.04.2018 Andriy Kryshchenko: "Kyiv police know how to ensure security during finals of UEFA Champions League"
- POLITICS 6 January, 17:42 Ukraine's membership in EU and accession to NATO - not a prospect for 2018, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS 10 July, 19:00 Doors to NATO remain open, but the way is difficult, - Stoltenberg
- UA & EU 12 June, 18:30 How Law on NATO changed Ukraine and how to overcome obstacles on path to Alliance?
- POLITICS 24 March, 09:15 U.S. Senate to vote on Montenegro's NATO membership
- POLITICS 22 March, 09:58 Rex Tillerson urges Senate to ratify Montenegro NATO membership
- POLITICS 2 January, 23:19 Iceland plans to hold a referendum on EU membership
- POLITICS 8 August, 18:33 5 million people rally in Istanbul to support Erdogan
- UKRAINE TOP 08:08US Congressmen concerned over anti-Semitism in Poland, Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5624 hours in Donbas: 33 attacks performed
- UKRAINE TOP 23:10Republicans and democrats condemn Holocaust distortion
- POLITICS22:41Caviar and prostitutes from Azerbaijan: what we found out from the PACE corruption report
- SOCIETY22:30Andriy Kryshchenko: "Kyiv police know how to ensure security during finals of UEFA Champions League"
- UKRAINE TOP 22:00OPCW experts gather samples on chemical attack site in Syria again
- UKRAINE TOP 21:20Teacher gets fired in Lviv for Facebook post
- UKRAINE TOP 20:40Backpacks case: court sets aside arrest of Internal Minister's son property
- UKRAINE TOP 20:00PACE adopts resolution on counterwork to Russian propaganda
- UKRAINE TOP 19:23International Inuit group angry with Russia's rocket splashdown in Arctic Waters