23:22 22.09.2021 Zelensky calls on Stoltenberg to help release Ukrainians illegally detained in Donbas, Russia
22:40 22.09.2021 There must be clear prospect of Ukraine's membership: Zelensky holds meeting with NATO Secretary General
22:08 22.09.2021 Manipulating data in favor of totalitarian country: How the World Bank found itself at the center of a scandal?
21:39 22.09.2021 Parliament to consider draft law on de-oligarchization tomorrow, without waiting for Venice Commission's opinion
20:16 22.09.2021 USA, France and Australia quarrel over submarines: Why is everyone talking about AUKUS?
General Prosecutor's Office news
- UKRAINE TOP 16 July 2021, 14:10 Ukraine's Constitutional Court's ex-chairman is suspected of illegal signing court's payment documents
- POLITICS 19 June 2020, 10:00 What can we expect from trial of Ukraine's fifth president Poroshenko?
- SOCIETY 6 April 2020, 17:15 Work of anti-corruption bodies will be combined into single eCase system
- SOCIETY 4 March 2020, 20:05 Witnesses to illegal Purchase of Krayan plant building reported to suspect
- SOCIETY 12 January 2020, 08:30 Over 630 illegal gas stations closed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY 11 January 2020, 20:22 General Prosecutor’s Office changed qualification of Ukrainian plane crash in Iran
- SOCIETY 10 January 2020, 15:14 911 illegal gambling establishments terminated in Ukraine
- SOCIETY 8 January 2020, 12:25 Prosecutor General’s Office began investigation into crash of Boeing 737 in Tehran
- SOCIETY 21 December 2019, 14:53 General Prosecutor’s Office opened criminal proceedings against illegal gambling establishments
- SOCIETY 20 December 2019, 17:42 Murder of Sheremet: in case updated group of prosecutors
- SOCIETY 7 December 2019, 16:05 Third of prosecutors dropped out of selection: results of first week of interviews in Prosecutor General’s Office
- SOCIETY 30 November 2019, 15:57 General Prosecutor’s Office: 59 people found guilty of Euromaidan cases
- UKRAINE TOP 20 November 2019, 20:56 Ryaboshapka declared exonerated conviction of MP Ivanisov for rape denies
- POLITICS 25 September 2019, 23:09 Zelensky: Ukraine's General Prosecutor should investigate any cases, not particular ones
- POLITICS 25 September 2019, 13:44 Ukraine's law on prosectuion bodies' reformation goes into effect
- POLITICS 23 September 2019, 17:50 Zelensky signs law on reformation of prosecution bodies
- SOCIETY 16 September 2019, 17:49 Information on material condition of military prosecutors will become public, - General Prosecutor's Office
- POLITICS 6 September 2019, 20:06 Ryaboshapka appoints Kasko as First Deputy
- POLITICS 30 August 2019, 00:08 Ukraine has sufficient reserve for prisoners' exchange with Russia, - former Prosecutor General
B2B Jewelry pyramid scheme active again: Almost $1 mln embezzled 26 July 2021, 21:03
Work of anti-corruption bodies will be combined into single eCase system 6 April 2020, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:22Zelensky calls on Stoltenberg to help release Ukrainians illegally detained in Donbas, Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 22:40There must be clear prospect of Ukraine's membership: Zelensky holds meeting with NATO Secretary General
- POLITICS22:13Australia becomes American line of defense and attack
- POLITICS22:08Manipulating data in favor of totalitarian country: How the World Bank found itself at the center of a scandal?
- POLITICS21:39Parliament to consider draft law on de-oligarchization tomorrow, without waiting for Venice Commission's opinion
- SOCIETY20:58About one mln flu vaccines to be available in Ukraine this year
- POLITICS20:16USA, France and Australia quarrel over submarines: Why is everyone talking about AUKUS?
- UKRAINE TOP 20:12Ukraine to be in “yellow” zone tomorrow: Quarantine rules
- SOCIETY19:30Roads in Ukraine are better than in New York, - Zelensky
- UKRAINE TOP 18:48Ukraine in yellow zone: In Lviv, all schools to work normally, but with requirements for teachers