11:53 15.07.2020 Ukraine: five political parties to enter new parliament, with Sluga Narodu, Opposition Platform-Za Zhittiya taking the lead, - poll
economy of Ukraine news
- UKRAINE TOP 9 July 2020, 18:34 We have grounds to state Ukraine emerging out of crisis, - Finance Minister
- FINANCE 29 June 2020, 19:47 Most Ukrainians oppose cooperation with IMF, - poll
- FINANCE 23 June 2020, 14:13 National Bank comments on actual decline of Ukrainian economy
- FINANCE 16 June 2020, 22:04 Historical collapse of National Bank discount rate: What will happen to loans and deposits?
- FINANCE 9 June 2020, 15:38 Zelensky expects Ukraine to survive potential economic crisis
- UKRAINE TOP 9 June 2020, 09:00 Ukraine's Cabinet wants to shrink into economic nationalism
- SOCIETY 27 May 2020, 17:19 Ukraine’s government presents program for economic stimulus to overcome Covid-19 pandemic consequences
- FINANCE 25 May 2020, 14:41 More than 500,000 people registered as unemployed in Ukraine
- FINANCE 22 May 2020, 18:39 Ukraine’s industrial production falls by almost 17% in one year
- FINANCE 15 May 2020, 18:35 Ukraine’s GDP for first quarter of 2020 reduces by 1.5%
- FINANCE 4 May 2020, 13:19 Revenues of Ukraine's state budget underperformed by 11.6% in April
- FINANCE 28 April 2020, 21:12 Website with ‘quarantine’ statistics of economy starts work in Ukraine
- FINANCE 23 April 2020, 21:45 Ukraine’s economy to reduce by 5% due to pandemic, global crisis
- FINANCE 17 April 2020, 17:47 Fall of Ukraine’s economy to be deeper than in world, - Economy Ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 7 April 2020, 20:59 Quarantine and implications for economy
- UKRAINE TOP 6 March 2020, 20:28 How Honcharuk's government tripped up new PM Denys Shmygal?
- FINANCE 2 March 2020, 16:34 Increase in payments for newborns: How will 'economic passport' of Ukrainian work?
- FINANCE 25 February 2020, 22:18 Who is D-student by IMF standards: Poland or Ukraine?
- FINANCE 20 February 2020, 17:58 Ukraine enters list of countries, which economies reduced in 1990-2017
Ukraine's Cabinet wants to shrink into economic nationalism 9 June 2020, 09:00
Quarantine and implications for economy 7 April 2020, 20:59
How Honcharuk's government tripped up new PM Denys Shmygal? 6 March 2020, 20:28
Who is D-student by IMF standards: Poland or Ukraine? 25 February 2020, 23:12
Ukrainian Government published report for 2019 activities 18 February 2020, 11:00
Why GDP growth slowed sharply and what will happen to Ukrainian economy in 2020? 17 February 2020, 21:36
Ukraine's international reserves in June reach highest level in eight years 12 July 2020, 18:29
We have grounds to state Ukraine emerging out of crisis, - Finance Minister 9 July 2020, 18:34
Most Ukrainians oppose cooperation with IMF, - poll 29 June 2020, 19:47
National Bank comments on actual decline of Ukrainian economy 23 June 2020, 14:13
- SOCIETY14:30Kyiv breaks another Covid-19 anti-record: 147 people infected in 24 hours
- SOCIETY14:11EU announces tender for drug supply to treat Covid-19
- POLITICS14:06Ukraine to hold local elections on October 25
- UA & EU13:28Ukrainians allowed to enter 30-kilometer zone in Hungary
- SPORT12:50Football: Malinovskyi leads Atalanta to 6-2 win over Brescia
- SOCIETY12:24Ukraine among leaders in Europe by daily rate of coronavirus morbidity
- POLITICS12:06Stumbling language: Will parliament give chance to Buzhansky's bill?
- POLITICS11:53Ukraine: five political parties to enter new parliament, with Sluga Narodu, Opposition Platform-Za Zhittiya taking the lead, - poll
- SOCIETY11:41U.S. vaccine against coronavirus passes initial stage of clinical tests
- UKRAINE TOP 11:24Moscow, go away: Why thouthands in Russia's Far East gathered in protest