23:22 22.09.2021 Zelensky calls on Stoltenberg to help release Ukrainians illegally detained in Donbas, Russia
22:40 22.09.2021 There must be clear prospect of Ukraine's membership: Zelensky holds meeting with NATO Secretary General
22:08 22.09.2021 Manipulating data in favor of totalitarian country: How the World Bank found itself at the center of a scandal?
21:39 22.09.2021 Parliament to consider draft law on de-oligarchization tomorrow, without waiting for Venice Commission's opinion
20:16 22.09.2021 USA, France and Australia quarrel over submarines: Why is everyone talking about AUKUS?
corruption in Ukraine news
- POLITICS 8 July 2021, 11:19 Poland charges Ukraine's ex-head of State Road Service Nowak with taking 315,000 EUR bribe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 26 April 2021, 15:48 Corrupt official Hladkovsky receives crime bill from Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office
- UKRAINE TOP 12 April 2021, 18:20 Anti-Corruption Agency compiles two protocols against MP Kunytsky for corruption
- POLITICS 16 March 2021, 20:42 National Security Council could consider consider sanctions against Kolomoisky, - document
- POLITICS 15 March 2021, 08:04 Biden Administration seeks to induce Zelensky to tackle corruption and break with Kolomoysky
- UKRAINE TOP 12 March 2021, 19:20 Servant of the People’s MP Mykyta Poturayev put on register of corrupted officials
- UKRAINE TOP 10 February 2021, 16:34 European Commission believes corruption slows down reforms in Ukraine
- POLITICS 9 February 2021, 17:00 Ex-deputy head of Security Service of Ukraine ready to testify about corruption in Ukraine's top management
- POLITICS 1 February 2021, 14:30 G7 disappointed with Ukraine’s progress in fight against corruption, - French ambassador
- SOCIETY 29 December 2021, 19:38 Former MP Mykytas ordered kidnapping act soon after leaving remand centre, - press
- FINANCE 9 November 2020, 13:15 Ukraine's total stocktake: Key numbers of Zelensky's state audit
- UKRAINE TOP 29 September 2020, 10:00 How ex-president Poroshenko and his allies pillaged Ukraine (part 2)
- UKRAINE TOP 20 July 2020, 17:40 Why Anti-Corruption Bureau searched Kyiv District Administrative Court and State Judicial Administration?
- SOCIETY 2 July 2020, 15:16 VIDEO DIGEST JUNE 2020 in Ukraine
- SOCIETY 1 July 2020, 13:42 Kyiv region governor asks police to investigate sabotage of supply of AVL devices and pocketing money
- UKRAINE TOP 13 May 2020, 22:54 Ukraine’s parliament to allow officials to hide illegitimate children
- UKRAINE TOP 5 March 2020, 09:00 Ukraine's new government with old oligarchs?
- UKRAINE TOP 21 February 2020, 17:21 Restaurant mafia: Crony "family" of Lviv mayor Sadovy
- UKRAINE TOP 12 February 2020, 20:17 Trump's triumph: US gives green light to Ukraine's National Anti-Corruption Bureau head resignation
Ukraine's total stocktake: Key numbers of Zelensky's state audit 9 November 2020, 13:15
How ex-president Poroshenko and his allies pillaged Ukraine (part 2) 29 September 2020, 10:00
Ukraine's new government with old oligarchs? 5 March 2020, 09:00
Restaurant mafia: Crony "family" of Lviv mayor Sadovy 21 February 2020, 17:21
Why State Bureau of Investigations didn't become Ukraine's FBI but swamped with scandals? 31 January 2020, 09:28
High-rank death-hunters: Ukraine's power stole money for defense under Poroshenko - Part 2 26 November 2019, 16:51
Corruption Prevention Agency starts checking 96 declarations of MPs and local councils’ deputies 17 September 2021, 17:29
Ex-judge Mykola Chaus put on 24/7 house arrest 5 August 2021, 08:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Day in Donbas: Five attacks, no casualties among Ukrainian forces
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:22Zelensky calls on Stoltenberg to help release Ukrainians illegally detained in Donbas, Russia
- UKRAINE TOP 22:40There must be clear prospect of Ukraine's membership: Zelensky holds meeting with NATO Secretary General
- POLITICS22:13Australia becomes American line of defense and attack
- POLITICS22:08Manipulating data in favor of totalitarian country: How the World Bank found itself at the center of a scandal?
- POLITICS21:39Parliament to consider draft law on de-oligarchization tomorrow, without waiting for Venice Commission's opinion
- SOCIETY20:58About one mln flu vaccines to be available in Ukraine this year
- POLITICS20:16USA, France and Australia quarrel over submarines: Why is everyone talking about AUKUS?
- UKRAINE TOP 20:12Ukraine to be in “yellow” zone tomorrow: Quarantine rules
- SOCIETY19:30Roads in Ukraine are better than in New York, - Zelensky