23:32 02.06.2020 Police detain another 13 people involved in armed showdown in Brovary, - Interior Minister
Service credit rating Standard & Poor's news
- FINANCE 22 May 2017, 13:46 S&P confirms Kyiv’s ‘B –‘ credit score
- FINANCE 11 January 2017, 15:39 S&P lowers Privatbank ratings to "selective default"
- FINANCE 21 December 2016, 16:19 S&P downgrades PrivatBank credit ratings
- FINANCE 10 July 2015, 14:05 Standard & Poor's lowered the long-term rating of Ukrainian "PrivatBank"
S&P affirms Ukraine at 'B' with stable outlook 14 March 2020, 13:48
S&P confirms Kyiv’s ‘B –‘ credit score 22 May 2017, 13:46
S&P lowers Privatbank ratings to "selective default" 11 January 2017, 15:39
S&P downgrades PrivatBank credit ratings 21 December 2016, 16:19
- POLITICS08:46Ukraine's Foreign Minister steps in for Ambassador in Germany
- SOCIETY08:03Since 2014, Ukraine's SBU imposed entry ban for almost 10,000 foreigners
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Day in Donbas: One Ukrainian fighter wounded by sniper
- SOCIETY23:32Police detain another 13 people involved in armed showdown in Brovary, - Interior Minister
- POLITICS23:27When will quarantine end: Changes in Ukraine from June 1
- UKRAINE TOP 23:14Why Ukrainian anti-corruption agencies squabble among themselves?
- POLITICS22:30Ukraine's Healthcare Ministry could extend lockdown after June 22
- POLITICS21:48EU might impose sanctions against Russian hackers
- POLITICS21:04US bombers simulated use of new anti-ship missiles in Black Sea
- RUSSIA20:20Kremlin fails to see anger and anxiety rising in Russia