20:42 27.01.2020 It is important for all journalists to unite and state media law will be bad for country, - MEP Wells
- POLITICS 11 August 2019, 19:21 Russia demands from Google to stop advertising rallies on YouTube
- RUSSIA 2 August 2019, 15:12 Roskomnadzor prepares law on fines for foreign media in Russia
- RUSSIA 16 April 2019, 14:24 Russian State Duma adopts law on "sovereign Internet"
- RUSSIA 11 December 2018, 22:08 Russia's Roskomnadzor fines Google for $7,500
- RUSSIA 30 April 2018, 15:23 Rally in support of Telegram takes place in Moscow
- RUSSIA 23 April 2018, 19:17 YouTube partially stops to work in Russia
- POLITICS 22 April 2018, 15:45 Google's IP addresses blocked in Russia
- RUSSIA 18 April 2018, 18:40 Roskomnadzor: Amazon, Google can face issue of work in Russia due to Telegram
- RUSSIA 17 April 2018, 13:19 Roskomnadzor blocks more than 650, 000 Amazon IP addresses
- RUSSIA 23 November 2015, 19:49 Russia to block 4 articles about drugs on Wikipedia
- RUSSIA 30 September 2015, 17:36 No more porn, social networks, games and buying drugs in Moscow schools
- RUSSIA 11 September 2015, 12:15 Yes we ban: Russian Roskomnadzor has blocked 20 YouTube videos
- SOCIETY 29 August 2015, 12:15 Russia included Last.fm in the list of banned sites
- SOCIETY 24 August 2015, 12:34 Russia is to shut down Wikipedia
Russia accuses Google and Facebook of interfering in elections 8 September 2019, 21:04
Russia demands from Google to stop advertising rallies on YouTube 11 August 2019, 19:21
Roskomnadzor prepares law on fines for foreign media in Russia 2 August 2019, 15:12
Russian State Duma adopts law on "sovereign Internet" 16 April 2019, 14:24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:50Day in Donbas: militants violated ceasefire nine times
- SOCIETY23:37Deadly coronavirus detected outside China: How bad is it and what to expect next?
- SOCIETY23:10Bulgaria’s Court arrested suspect in involvement in attack on Handziuk
- FINANCE22:47How to increase level of innovative economy in Ukraine?
- SOCIETY22:23First death from coronavirus registered in Beijing
- SOCIETY21:45‘Ukrposhta’ has not introduced ban on goods from China due to deadly coronavirus
- SOCIETY21:27Coronavirus "in vitro": Where did invisible enemy come from?
- SOCIETY21:13Robot helps to treat patient infected coronavirus
- POLITICS20:42It is important for all journalists to unite and state media law will be bad for country, - MEP Wells
- POLITICS20:16Our colleagues in European Parliament will be informed about what is happening in Ukraine, - Nathan Gill MEP