18:19 23.10.2018 Number of air transportations increased by 15,5% in 2018, - Ukraine’s Prime Minister
German Ministry of Foreign Affairs news
- POLITICS 16 February 2017, 21:48 How Merkel is trying to hold on to power, and who profits from Steinmeier's presidency?
- POLITICS 12 February 2017, 17:58 Steinmeier becomes new President of Germany
- UKRAINE TOP 8 February 2017, 14:09 Why Ukraine equates German Ambassador's statements with "treason"
- UA & EU 4 February 2017, 17:25 German MFA called situation in Donbas "terrible"
- SOCIETY 20 July 2015, 18:27 Germany announced a “OPEN CALL: KunsTräume-2” competition in Ukraine
Russia unlikely to re-join G7 in near future, - German Foreign Minister 23 April 2018, 09:26
How Merkel is trying to hold on to power, and who profits from Steinmeier's presidency? 16 February 2017, 21:48
Steinmeier becomes new President of Germany 12 February 2017, 17:58
Why Ukraine equates German Ambassador's statements with "treason" 8 February 2017, 14:09
- UKRAINE TOP 18:30Ukrainian labor migrants become victims of swindled job offer
- SOCIETY18:19Number of air transportations increased by 15,5% in 2018, - Ukraine’s Prime Minister
- UKRAINE TOP 17:53Armin Van Buuren show to take place in Kyiv
- POLITICS17:36Russian Orthodox Church refuses to obey Ecumenical Patriarchate
- RUSSIA17:32Russian sanctions against Ukraine to concern hundreds of people, - Medvedev
- UKRAINE TOP 17:14I need two surgeries on knee, - MP Savchenko
- POLITICS16:58Trump's withdrawal from Russian nuclear pact plays into Putin's pocket, - media
- UKRAINE TOP 16:47Anti-Kyiv sanctions not to aim against Ukrainian people, - Peskov
- UKRAINE TOP 16:26Sentsov is likely to win Sakharov Prize, - Jozwiak
- UKRAINE TOP 16:03Good news: Ukraine finally gets new IMF agreement