09:14 17.02.2019 Putin complains to Macron about ban on Russian observers to come to Ukrainian elections
German Ministry of Foreign Affairs news
- POLITICS 16 February 2017, 21:48 How Merkel is trying to hold on to power, and who profits from Steinmeier's presidency?
- POLITICS 12 February 2017, 17:58 Steinmeier becomes new President of Germany
- UKRAINE TOP 8 February 2017, 14:09 Why Ukraine equates German Ambassador's statements with "treason"
- UA & EU 4 February 2017, 17:25 German MFA called situation in Donbas "terrible"
- SOCIETY 20 July 2015, 18:27 Germany announced a “OPEN CALL: KunsTräume-2” competition in Ukraine
Russia unlikely to re-join G7 in near future, - German Foreign Minister 23 April 2018, 09:26
How Merkel is trying to hold on to power, and who profits from Steinmeier's presidency? 16 February 2017, 21:48
Steinmeier becomes new President of Germany 12 February 2017, 17:58
Why Ukraine equates German Ambassador's statements with "treason" 8 February 2017, 14:09
- POLITICS13:03“We will get great results”, - Poroshenko about elections
- UA & EU12:18President of European Council Tusk to visit Ukraine on February 18-20
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:312945 Ukrainian soldiers dead during war in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:43Donbas: one Ukrainian soldier died and one wounded over 24 hours
- SOCIETY09:58Possible change of some Orthodox holidays, - Head of Ukrainian Orthodox Church
- RUSSIA09:14Putin complains to Macron about ban on Russian observers to come to Ukrainian elections
- UA & EU08:29Poroshenko tells when he intends to give interviews to Russian TV-channels
- UKRAINE TOP 22:00Kyiv policeman wounded in ammunition cache explosion: Details of the tragedy
- POLITICS21:12Moscow wants to remove Poroshenko from power in coming elections, - Volker
- POLITICS20:24Poroshenko discusses with Merkel preventing Russian intervention in presidential elections in Ukraine