President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky made a speech at the forum called "Ukraine 30". The event was dedicated to issues of infrastructure. The head of the state shared some of the government's plans for this year. They include:
1. Construction and repair works at 6,500 kilometers of roadways. Most of these are the roads of national standing.
2. This year, works on Kyiv bypass route will begin.
3. M-30 roadway from Stryi (Lviv region) to Izvaryno (Luhansk region), with the total distance of almost 1,400 kilometers. It is supposed to become the longest roadway in Ukraine.
4. Construction and repair works on 245 bridges, including Kremenchuk bridge.
5. Railway trips between cities should not be taking 3-4 hours. Train cars are improved and new routes of Intercity trains are being built.
6. A City Express system of intercity trains will be improved; Phase 1 of the project includes works in Kyiv, Kharkiv and Dnipro cities.
7. Program of development of regional airports in 16 cities of Ukraine, including Uzhgorod, Chernivtsi and Poltava.
8. Ukraine hopes to get the IMF loan by the end of the year.