The current number of countries where the vaccination campaign started already exceeds 30. People from high-risk groups are getting inoculated. This is mentioned in the WHO report. Last week, the Organization published its first list of use of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in emergency situations.
19:55 17.01.2021 Ukrainians were on board of ship that sank off the coast of Turkey, - Ukrainian MFA
18:20 17.01.2021 Russian cargo ship sank off the coast of Turkey, 15 crew members disappeared, - media
Vaccination campaigns began in more than 30 countries now, - WHO
"Yesterday, it was delightful to see the beginning of the implementation of Astra-Zeneca vaccine in the first country. A year after the WHO released its first report on the outbreaks of diseases, devoted to this virus, more than 30 countries started vaccination of its groups of high risk with various vaccines against Covid-19", reads the message.
The Organization states that vaccination of medical workers and those who face high risks of serious diseases is the fastest way to stabilize the healthcare systems, which provides effectiveness and full operability of all major healthcare systems.
Earlier, the EMA authorized the use of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in the EU. The campaign in EU member countries kicked off in late December.
Covid-19 vaccination begins in 46 countries, - WHO 16 January 2021, 19:40
WHO against Covid-passports for vaccinated travelers 'for time being' 16 January 2021, 08:00
New Covid-19 mutations to continue to appear,- WHO 13 January 2021, 21:41
WHO detected five mutations of coronavirus in Ukraine 13 January 2021, 08:03
- POLITICS19:55Ukrainians were on board of ship that sank off the coast of Turkey, - Ukrainian MFA
- UKRAINE TOP 19:07Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- POLITICS18:20Russian cargo ship sank off the coast of Turkey, 15 crew members disappeared, - media
- POLITICS17:33Armed man with fake documents tries to enter US Capitol building
- POLITICS16:46Navalny and his wife boarded a plane to Moscow
- UKRAINE TOP 15:58Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY15:11793 new Covid-19 cases observed in Kyiv in 24 hours
- POLITICS14:23Biden to fulfill “roughly a dozen” promises on inauguration day
- SOCIETY13:29Covid-19 kills 70,000 French citizens, daily incidence reaches 20,000 cases
- POLITICS12:40Ukraine’s Ombudsman welcomes Donbas militants' decision to release some Ukrainian prisoners
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
14 January 2021, 17:52 Kharkiv townspeople went out for a snowball fight in the park