The current number of countries where the vaccination campaign started already exceeds 30. People from high-risk groups are getting inoculated. This is mentioned in the WHO report. Last week, the Organization published its first list of use of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in emergency situations.
23:13 23.07.2021 Zelensky approves sanctions of National Security Council: Richest Russian woman on list
Vaccination campaigns began in more than 30 countries now, - WHO
"Yesterday, it was delightful to see the beginning of the implementation of Astra-Zeneca vaccine in the first country. A year after the WHO released its first report on the outbreaks of diseases, devoted to this virus, more than 30 countries started vaccination of its groups of high risk with various vaccines against Covid-19", reads the message.
The Organization states that vaccination of medical workers and those who face high risks of serious diseases is the fastest way to stabilize the healthcare systems, which provides effectiveness and full operability of all major healthcare systems.
Earlier, the EMA authorized the use of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in the EU. The campaign in EU member countries kicked off in late December.
China refuses to cooperate with WHO in Covid-19 origins study 22 July 2021, 12:32
Covid-19 virus could have leaked from Wuhan lab, - WHO head 16 July 2021, 08:50
World moving away from end of Covid-19 pandemic,- WHO 20 July 2021, 18:37
WHO recommends dropping vaccination certificates 16 July 2021, 10:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas Conflict: Four ceasefire violations observed
- UKRAINE TOP 23:39Officials to mention dual citizenships in declarations, - Zelensky
- UKRAINE TOP 23:13Zelensky approves sanctions of National Security Council: Richest Russian woman on list
- UKRAINE TOP 22:20HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK: JULY 19 – 23
- SPORT21:44Natives of Ukraine, Russia flew Israeli flag at 2020 Olympic Games opening
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:18Trilateral Contact Group members exchange renewed lists of missing people
- UKRAINE TOP 20:16UKE documentary about Ukrainian NHL players released on Amazon Prime Video
- POLITICS19:42ECHR registers Russia’s complaint against Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 19:23Ukraine knew details of Nord Stream 2 agreement in advance, - U.S. State Department
- SPORT19:01Olympic flame lit in Tokyo: 2020 Olympic Games start – video
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
14 July 2021, 14:27 Population recovery: Wild animals and birds bred in Volyn and released
14 July 2021, 14:19 NASA Mission uncovers hidden meltwater lakes under Antarctica's ice