It is noted that 45% of respondents assessed the recent changes positively in October, and in September - 57% of respondents, respectively.
Simultaneously with the decline in optimistic Ukrainians, the number of those, who assess events in the country negatively, increased from 17% in September to 29% in October. In November, the number of negatively-minded respondents almost equaled the number of people assessing the situation positively and reached 35% of respondents.
48% of respondents said that the situation in the country had not changed since the beginning of 2019. Deterioration of the situation was noted by 26% of respondents, improvement – by 15%.
Assessing changes in particular areas of life in the country, most respondents said that nothing had changed. A more positive assessment was given to the areas such as:
- the level of freedom of speech (20% noted improvement, 14% noted deterioration),
- the level of democracy (17% and 14% respectively),
- country's defense capability (19% and 16% respectively),
- the international image of Ukraine (25% and 22% respectively).
The deterioration of the situation is typically noted in such areas as:
- the level of prices and tariffs (50% of respondents noted deterioration, 5% - improvement),
- health care (31% - deterioration, 6.5% - improvement),
- social protection (28% - deterioration, 7% - improvement),
- family well-being (27% - deterioration, 8% - improvement),
- remuneration (24% - deterioration, 5% - improvement),
- citizens' confidence in the future (31% - deterioration, 14% - improvement),
- the level of stability (28% is deterioration, 12% - improvement),
- the economic situation of the country (23.5% - deterioration, 9% - improvement),
- crime situation (22% - deterioration, 7% - improvement),
- the level of pensions (21% - deterioration, 6% - improvement),
- education (19% - deterioration, 6% - improvement),
- public officials' compliance with law (17% - deterioration, 13% - improvement),
- the situation with the Russian-speaking population (11% - deterioration, 7% - improvement).