According to the USAID, the survey’s main objectives were to define Ukrainians’ media habits and measure their trust in media, media literacy, and awareness of Ukraine’s reforms process. InMind representatives surveyed 4,048 people between May and June 2017.
11:19 19.01.2021 Zelensky defines configuration of Council for Promotion of Small Business Development
10:03 19.01.2021 Sport arbitration court to consider Ukraine’s appeal against UEFA’s decision in February
Ukrainians demand better quality and more reliable content from journalists, - USAID
The USAID found out that common Ukrainians require better and more reliable media content than they currently have.
'The 2017 Media Consumption Survey was conducted by InMind at the request of Internews, as part of the Ukraine Media (U-Media) Program with financial support from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)', the summary says.
Related: Russia criticizes Ukrainian mass media for information campaign against separatist official
- UKRAINE TOP 12:20Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- UKRAINE TOP 11:40Coronavirus mapping dashboard: world online
- POLITICS11:19Zelensky defines configuration of Council for Promotion of Small Business Development
- SOCIETY10:41Ukraine records 3,939 new Covid-19 cases, 171 deaths over 24 hrs
- SPORT10:03Sport arbitration court to consider Ukraine’s appeal against UEFA’s decision in February
- POLITICS08:45Ukrainian diplomats get ready for Macron's visit to Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 08:06Epiphany Day: history, traditions and know-how
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Day in Donbas: One ceasefire violation during 24 hours
- SOCIETY22:12Covid-19: Swedish company Cyxone wants to test its drug in Ukraine
- POLITICS21:30Russians protest against Navalny's detention
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
14 January 2021, 17:52 Kharkiv townspeople went out for a snowball fight in the park