Due to the increase in the number of lethal cases from Covid-19, the Healthcare Ministry recommends to temporarily stick to particular recommendations on holding of ritual ceremonies as the ministry reported.
Particularly, the Healthcare Ministry provides such recommendations:
- not more than 10 persons present in case of simultaneous stay in the room;
- not more than a person per 10 square meters;
- safe distance in 1.5 meters between persons present;
- it is banned to kiss a body of diseased person due to the infection risk
- burial or cremation should take place in a tightly shut coffin;
- bodies of the local self-government provide the accounting of persons present at the burial.
As we reported, Ukraine’s Cabinet of Ministers considered extending the quarantine in connection with the spread of the coronavirus.
During the past 24 hours, the number of people with Covid-19 in Ukraine increased by 206 cases. Totally, 1,668 cases of infection spotted in Ukraine. 52 lethal cases spotted, while 35 patients recovered