According to the document, such activities are banned from April 6:
- stay in the public places without mask or respirator;
- movement by a group consisting of more than two people (except cases of the service exigency or accompaniment of children);
- stay in the public places without accompaniment of parents for persons under age of 14;
- attendance of sports and a children's play area;
- attendance of parks, public gardens, recreational areas, forest-park and coastal zones (except walk of pets by one person);
- attendance of establishments and facilities, which provides palliative care, social protection and establishments and facilities, which provides social services;
- to leave places of observation (isolation) arbitrarily;
- stay at the street without identification documents.
Besides, the ban for mass events and work of restaurants, cafes, shopping malls and other establishments of entertainment sphere and consumer service.
Moreover, the rules of holding of self-isolation and observation are enhanced. The control over the keeping of the self-isolation regime is held by police, military, the National Guard and workers of the public establishments of the Healthcare Ministry.
As we reported, 942 cases of coronavirus were observed in Ukraine. The amount increased by 138 cases over 24 hours.