Ukraine will move to the "yellow" zone of epidemiological security on September 23. State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies has taken the relevant decision, as the government's press service reports.
"Restrictions on the "yellow" and "red" zones will not apply to those facilities where staff and visitors are vaccinated, have a negative test or confirmation of a recent illness," Prime Minister Denys Shmygal said.
Earlier, the Cabinet of Ministers updated the quarantine rules, and, according to the new rules, in addition to the mask regime and the requirement to keep a distance, the "yellow" prohibits:
- mass events with the participation of more than 1 person per 4 square meters of the area of the premises or territory;
- occupancy of cinemas and other cultural institutions of more than 50% of seats;
- occupancy of gyms and fitness centers more than 1 person per 10 square meters;
- work of educational institutions, except for those where at least 80% of employees have a "yellow" or "green" Covid-certificate.
These restrictions will not apply if more than 80% of the staff and 100% of visitors, other than those under the age of 18, have been vaccinated against Covid-19 with one or two doses and have presented a certificate.
There are no restrictions on the opening hours of the restaurants. Requirements for social distance and mandatory protective masks in enclosed spaces remain.
At the same time, vaccinated citizens or holders of Covid certificates received a number of privileges. This means that cinemas, theaters, museums or other cultural institutions, catering establishments, gyms, and swimming pools will work without restrictions if all visitors and at least 80% of organizers and employees have a "yellow" or "green" certificate.
Transport will work as usual - passengers will not be required to have a certificate to enter, the rules regarding masks and social distance will remain. But there will be a requirement for at least one dose of vaccine for the team.
How to get a new covid certificate
The internal Covid certificate has two options: "yellow" and "green", it can be generated in the "Diya" application.
- The "yellow" certificate will have information about the first vaccination, as well as the fact that the person had been ill with Covid-19 (less than six months have passed since the recovery) or within 72 hours did a PCR test and received a negative result.
- "Green" will indicate a complete course of vaccination.
The visitor will be able to present a certificate of vaccination - and there will be no restrictions for him. This also applies to business.