In the Lviv region, two children and one adult were hospitalized with suspicion of carbon monoxide poisoning. The Department of Civil Protection of the Lviv Regional State Administration on Facebook reports.
It is noted that in the city of Zolochiv on the street. Lviv, 55, in an apartment on the ground floor of a three-story apartment building, three people were probably poisoned by carbon monoxide. Two of them are children aged 2 and 4 years. The circumstances of the poisoning are established.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas produced by burning gasoline, wood, propane, charcoal or other fuel. Improperly ventilated appliances and engines, particularly in a tightly sealed or enclosed space, may allow carbon monoxide to accumulate to dangerous levels.
As we reported, In the Lviv region, 64 accidents occurred in a day, in which three people died.