Thus, since July 1, the next rules act in Turkey:
- since 5:00 a.m., July 1, the night curfew and weekend curfew are abolished;
- all restrictions for use of intercity and city public transport are abolished, including the number of passenger and age groups (under the age of 18 and 65+);
- all restrictions are lifted for visiting public places (parks, gardens, camping, places for picnic/rest);
- the work of cinemas renews;
- the restrictions for the number of visitors are lifted in the public eating places (indoor or outdoor);
- music indoor, including live, can be held until 00:00;
- at the residence places (hotels, hostels, boarding houses), it is allowed to hold any kind of entertainment and events considering the rules of events of the Health Ministry;
- it is allowed to hold concerts, festivals, and opening of children camps with the condition of one person per at least four square meters of space outdoor and six square meters indoor;
- the state establishments and organizations renew normal working schedules.
Since May 17, the gradual abolishment of the quarantine restrictions has started in Turkey due to the decrease in the number of cases of coronavirus.
The complete lockdown was introduced on April 29. Since then, the intercity travel were allowed in the country only on a special permit and public transport will work with 50% occupancy. Kindergartens, schools and higher education establishments were closed.