As a result of a fire at the Transsignal plant in Kyiv, several people suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning, reports Informator.
The call regarding a fire on the Zhylyanska street was registered around 14:10.
According to the Informator, the flame engulfed 60 square meters of an industrial building on the fifth floor. People in the premises were evacuated. No one was seriously injured, but several people were poisoned by carbon monoxide. They received medical help.
It is also reported that rescuers managed to take five people off from the roof.
At the moment, physicians, rescuers, and police are working at the site.
Earlier we reported 91 people were evacuated to hospitals due to explosions at Ichnia depot in Chernihiv region.
‘91 people including one child remain in two medical facilities in Pryluky city and in an urban-type settlement Paratevka,’ reads the message.
625 people and 136 units of equipment of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, the National Police, the National Guard, State Security Service, and public services were involved for rescuing and other urgencies.
‘3015 residents in four settlements (Ichnia, Hmyryanka, Huzhivka, Maksymivka) remain disconnected from the gas supply,’ reads the message.