In the corner part of a five-storey residential building, there was an explosion of household gas, as a result of which the fourth and fifth floors were destroyed.
According to the rescuers, one person was preliminarily diagnosed with a broken arm and a spinal injury, two more people are in a state of shock.
Information about the victims and the injured is being clarified. Seventy-five rescuers and 14 units of equipment were involved from the State Emergency Service.
As we reported earlier, an explosion thundered in the living house in Kyiv's Shevchenkivsky district. According to the press department of the State Service for Emergencies, the cooking gas exploded during the fire that occurred in one of the apartments in the multi-story building.
The accident occurred on November 25, at about 3 p.m. local time. The fire started at the second floor of the residential building; firemen evacuated 15 people. As they were on their way to the apartment where the fire began, the blast happened.