From April 1st, 112 Ukraine TV channel broadcasting will be carried out from the AMOS-3 satellite. To contimue watching the TV channel, the owners of satellite antennas need to change the settings of the broadcaster.
Technical parameters for receiving a TV channel signal:
- satellite transponder: AMOS-3;
- orbital position - 4 ° West. Longitude.
- transmission format: MPEG-2;
- modulation: DVB-S;
- frequency: 11,140 MHz;
- polarization: H (horizontal);
- the speed of the digital stream: 30,000 mega-symbols per second;
- FEC - THREE FOURTH.
The AMOS-2 satellite, through which 112 Ukraine has been broadcasted, completes its technical lifetime. And already from April 1 the signal from it will not be available.
The live TV channel can also be viewed on the website.