"According to the report by the Minister of Finance on the use of funds from the Covid-19 Fund, which amounts to $2,5 billion. As of July 1, according to the adopted government decisions, $ 711 million has already been allocated," Shmygal said.
In particular, he specified that $335,000 was allocated to the Fund for Compulsory State Social Insurance against unemployment. Including $175,000 - for the payment of benefits for partial unemployment and $160,000 - for unemployment benefits.
In addition, $ 112 million are provided for measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Including $ 24 million - to laboratory units of the Ministry of Health, $86 million - for the purchase of personal protective equipment for health facilities providing in-patient and emergency medical care.
Other funds are distributed as follows:
- $94 million is envisaged to help the Social Insurance Fund;
- $63 million - to provide cash assistance to citizens, including pensioners;
- $100 million - for additional payments to military personnel, police officers and relevant categories, which ensure the vital activity of the population;
- $3,7 million - is provided for the purchase of mechanical ventilation devices for healthcare institutions that provide inpatient medical care to patients with Covid-19;
- $883,000 - financing of measures to overcome the spread of Covid-19 in penitentiary institutions;
- $2 million - to return funds to the participants of the trial UPE.
The expenses of the other $1,7 billion were tentatively distributed as follows: $1,3 million is planned to be allocated for road repair and reconstruction, $300 million - for surcharges to doctors and certain categories of workers providing livelihoods, $108 million - for equipment for reception rooms Departments of supporting healthcare facilities in hospital districts.