Feedback
Russia responded to accusations of involvement in coup in Montenegro
15:12, 19 February 2017
Russia responded to accusations of involvement in coup in Montenegro

The State Duma called the appropriate charges "fuss for no reason"

15:12, 19 February 2017

112 Agency

Deputy Chairman of the Russian State Duma International Affairs Committee Alexei Chepa called information in the British media about the involvement of Russian special services in planning a coup in Montenegro a fuss for no reason, according to RIA Novosti.

"This is another attempt to raise some fuss for no reason. Our intelligence agencies have been never engaged in this ... For a normal person, this rumor is not interesting", he said.

In turn, Senator, former head of the Presidential Administration of internal policy department Oleg Morozov said that for Russia it does not make sense to intervene in the case of Montenegro, even taking into account its plans to join NATO." "I see this as a continuation of a pan-European trend of the last time, according to which Russia is accused immediately in everything that happened in Europe", he said.

Recall, on the voting day - October 16, last year - Montenegro have announced the detention of 20 citizens of Serbia on suspicion of preparing a terrorist attack and coup. During the investigation 14 people were remained detained, the rest were released.

Related: Activities dedicated to third anniversary of Euromaidan shooting take place in Kyiv

Related: Russia provided ceasefire guarantees for power lines reparation in Avdiivka

Related: Ukraine became one of the main topics during Munich Security Conference, - Poroshenko

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more