A BMW hit the power line at Prospekt Peremohy Avenue in Kyiv, Espreso TV reported. The trolleybus wires collapsed and fell to the ground. The driver of Dacia Logan didn’t notice the wires and his car flipped over them. Two men with fractured limbs were hospitalized, and the avenue has been shut off both ways.
16:39 30.10.2020 Scythian gold case: Amsterdam Court of Appeal announce recusal of judge on Ukraine’s request
15:46 30.10.2020 Zelensky's representative calls bill on Constitutional Court 'inconsistent with Constitution'
15:07 30.10.2020 Zelensky’s bill has characteristics of constitutional coup in Ukraine, - Constitutional Court Chair
Road traffic accident in Kyiv: a BMW hits power line
Ukraine opens its first honorary consulate in Azerbaijan 27 October 2020, 13:25
Ukraine's MFA hands note of protest to Ambassador of Hungary 26 October 2020, 21:14
Ukraine's local elections: Man pushes volunteer and damages questionnaire box in Vinnytsia 25 October 2020, 19:33
Ukraine bans entry to two Hungarian officials due to campaigning in Zakarpattya 26 October 2020, 22:29
- UKRAINE TOP 19:02All anti-corruption bodies of Ukraine to continue work, - President’s Office
- SPORT18:44Chisora outweighs Usyk by nearly 40 pounds
- SOCIETY18:15Hungary ready to purchase Russian vaccine against Covid-19
- SOCIETY17:46741 new cases of Covid-19 in Kyiv over 24 hours
- POLITICS17:17Ukrainian regions not ready for quarantine easing, - Health Ministry
- UKRAINE TOP 16:39 Scythian gold case: Amsterdam Court of Appeal announce recusal of judge on Ukraine’s request
- SOCIETY16:12Scientists discover new Covid-19 symptom
- POLITICS15:46Zelensky's representative calls bill on Constitutional Court 'inconsistent with Constitution'
- UKRAINE TOP 15:07Zelensky’s bill has characteristics of constitutional coup in Ukraine, - Constitutional Court Chair
- SOCIETY15:03Not all Kyiv schools to switch to remote education, - mayor
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny