‘The enhanced monitoring of fire and man-made safety is carried out on objects with a massive stay of people. Totally, 7,000 rescuers and more than 2,000 units of equipment are on duty around the clock until 9 a.m. on October 16, and if necessary, the forces will be increased to 14 thousand personnel and about 4 thousand units of equipment. The aviation of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine is also ready for use, in particular, Antonov An-26 aircraft,’ the Service reports.
Related: Ukraine marks Day of Tankman
Related: Ukraine marks Day of Knowledge
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:15One Ukrainian soldier wounded today as result of shelling in Donbas
- SOCIETY21:26Ukrainian fleet in Sea of Azov strengthened by largest guard ship
- SOCIETY20:38Anti-Hungarian billboards appear in Zakarpattia
- SPORT19:50Invictus Games 2018 start in Australia
- POLITICS19:01U.S. withdraws from INF Treaty with Russia, - media
- POLITICS18:15Russian delegation wouldn't return to PACE next year
- POLITICS17:27U.S. accuses Russian woman Elena Khusyaynova of interfering in Congress elections
- POLITICS16:39Parliamentary elections take place in Afghanistan
- POLITICS15:52U.S.defense minister Mattis and his Russian colleague Shoigu meet in Singapore
- UKRAINE TOP 15:03Crimean Blast: Two victims are in severe condition
19 October 2018, 20:43 Nord Stream II weakens Europe, EU needs diversification of energy carriers, - U.S.
19 October 2018, 20:36 Kerch massacre: farewell ceremony for 21 victims took place in occupied Crimea