The lines observed at the checkpoints Chop (Tysa), Luzhanka and Dyakove.
“The increase in time for passing the control is tied with extra measures of control to prevent the spread of the coronavirus implemented by Hungary and Romania,” the message said.
From September 1, Hungary changes rules of entrance for Ukrainians. The following
- people who are members of the family of citizens of Hungary;
- people who have valid permission for permanent stay in Hungary and members of their families;
- people who have valid permission for temporarily staying in Hungary that allowed to stay in the territory of the country over 90 days;
- people who are athletes-professionals and work in Hungary;
- people who can prove with documents that they had coronavirus during the past six months.
In all other cases, Ukrainians will need permission from the Hungarian police.
“Particularly, with the presence of sufficient grounds (judicial process, employment, treatment, education, funeral and so on), it is necessary to fill the form in Hungarian or English and file electronic application…The response is provided, usually, during 48 hours,” the message said.
The Ukrainians who come to Hungary will be sent to 14-day isolation.
If the citizens of Ukraine visit Hungary for transit, they do not have to get the individual permission.
As we reported, Ukraine updated the list of the "red" and "green" zones. It is also noted that all those who come to Ukraine from the "red zone" are required to go through 14-day self-isolation or pass a PCR test for Covid-19 within a day. You can also come to Ukraine with a ready-made test, which was conducted no later than 48 hours before crossing the border.