"Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation," Royal family spokesman said.
Buckingham Palace previously said the Queen last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on 12 March, and was 'in good health.'
Prince Charles, who is known as the Duke of Rothesay in Scotland, spent his seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.
Clarence House previously emphasized that it was impossible to establish from whom Prince Charles had contracted the virus since shortly before that he had many meetings with different people. Shortly before Prince Charles discovered the coronavirus, he met Prince Albert II of Monaco.
As we reported, Prince Charles is infected with the coronavirus.
Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released on March 25.