According to the new rules, people who enter Poland from countries out of the Schengen Area:
- will pass obligatory quarantine;
- presence of negative test for Sars-CoV-2 held in the country of departure will not release from the observation of the quarantine;
- release from the quarantine is possible after receiving the negative test for Sars-CoV-2 held in Poland;
- PCR or antigen test should be held.
People who enter Poland from Schengen Area:
- obliged to have a negative result of the test for Sars-CoV-2 held not later than 48 hours before the crossing of the border;
- PCR or antigen test should be held;
- obligation concerns people who travel on foot, individually or passenger transport;
- in case of the absence of a negative test for Sars-CoV-2, people will be sent to quarantine;
- release from quarantine is possible in case of receiving a negative result of the test for Sars-CoV-2 held in the territory of Poland.
Earlier, Foreign Minister of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba stated that the borders of 104 countries are open to Ukrainians. Kuleba also noted that the conditions of entry may include compliance with anti-epidemic measures.