According to the explanatory note, the bill was developed so as to simplify the procedure of state registration of medications, including the immunobiological ones. The law foresees cutting the time period for the Healthcare Ministry to decide on registration of a particular drug. The Ministry will also have to expand the list of medications registered in the US, Switzerland, Japan, Australia, Canada or the EU as drugs that should be registered in Ukraine under the simplified procedure.
16:38 05.03.2021 Former Kremlin hostages put release of all Ukrainian political prisoners on the agenda
15:43 05.03.2021 US imposes sanctions against oligarch Kolomoysky due to "involvement in significant corruption"
Ukrainian government adopts measure to simplify medicine import
Freedom of speech "on call": How SBU tries to intimidate media and providers 3 March 2021, 09:30
Viktoria Strakhova becomes member of Ukrainian delegation to Trilateral Contact Group 26 February 2021, 20:19
PM: By the end of the year, all Ukrainians will be able to receive vaccine against Covid-19 28 February 2021, 21:22
- UKRAINE TOP 17:25SpaceX ready to bring Ukrainian satellite to orbit
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:18Donbas occupants step up recruitment of new militants
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:57Ukrainian military wounded amid shelling near Maryinka
- UKRAINE TOP 15:43US imposes sanctions against oligarch Kolomoysky due to "involvement in significant corruption"
- POLITICS15:14Pope Francis embarks on risky, historic Iraq tour
- UKRAINE TOP 14:42Ukraine’s Health Ministry renews ‘red’ zones list: 54 countries included
- POLITICS14:10Ukraine plans to allow dual citizenship with EU countries, - Foreign Minister
- SOCIETY13:25Two German entrepreneurs sentenced to jail for breach of sanctions against Russia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 12:53102 violations of ceasefire in Donbas over March 3, - OSCE SMM
- UKRAINE TOP 12:17Ukrainian scientists first in world predict Covid-19 complications based on blood sample
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
24 February 2021, 18:29 PS752 plane crash: UN accuses Iran of concealing circumstances of tragedy
8 February 2021, 19:49 Events in Belarus: International Day of Solidarity with Belarus was held on February 7