Over the last six months, the Ukrainian government allocated 940,000 U.S. dollars for the purposes of combating Covid-19 epidemic. Press office of Ukraine's Finance Ministry reported that on Facebook.
Most of the funds were used to procure the vaccine and provide medical assistance.
The money was spent on:
- payments for healthcare establishments for the provided stationary medical assistance and vaccination services;
- procurement of vaccines from Covid-19;
- procurement of goods and services to prevent the spread of Covid-19 (except for vaccines);
- payments of the establishments of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine for the services of hospitalization of patients with Covid-19;
- handouts for oxygen supplies in hospitals;
- measures of social support of population during quarantine;
- sick leave payments;
- payments of unemployment insurance;
- measures to combat Covid-19 in education institutions.