On August 1, the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 641 "On the establishment of quarantine and the introduction of enhanced anti-epidemic measures ..." comes into force. This document will extend the adaptive quarantine until August 31, 2020, as the government press service reports.
The Cabinet of Ministers clarified that depending on the epidemiological situation, all regions will be divided into several zones: green, yellow, orange and red according to the level of epidemic danger of the spread of Covid-19.
The Green Zone provides for:
- stay in public buildings wearing masks or respirators;
- holding mass events: no more than 1 person per 5 sq. m;
- cinemas with a 50% occupancy rate;
- the number of passengers in public transport will be limited by the number of seats.
- The "yellow zone" (+ green restrictions) prohibits:
- visiting social welfare institutions where older people are, other than those providing services in a crisis.
The "orange zone" (+ yellow restrictions) prohibits:
- activity of accommodation facilities (hostels, tourist centers, etc.), except for hotels;
- activities of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night;
- planned hospitalizations in hospitals;
- work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions;
- acceptance of new changes in children's camps;
- restriction for mass events: 1 person per 20 sq. m and no more than 100 people.
- The "red zone" (+ orange restrictions) prohibits:
- public transport operation;
- visiting educational institutions;
- activities of shopping and entertainment centers, cafes and restaurants.
When crossing the border from countries of the "green zone", you only need to have an insurance policy, and for countries from the "red zone" - an insurance policy and self-isolation for 14 days or a PCR test.
The Cabinet of Ministers clarified that a region with a wide spread of Covid-19 is the region in which there is one of the following signs:
- the occupancy of beds in healthcare institutions designated for hospitalization of patients with a confirmed case of Covid-19 is more than 50%;
- the average number of PCR and ELISA tests is less than 24 per 100 thousand population during the last seven days;
- the detection rate of cases of Covid-19 infection is over 11%;
- the rate of dynamics of the growth of cases of infection with Covid-19 is more than 10%;
- the indicator of the dynamics of the growth of cases of Covid-19 infection is applied in the case of registration of more than eight cases per 100 thousand population in total over the past seven days.
According to the decree, the strengthening of anti-epidemic measures is applied and stopped on the territory of the region on the basis of the decision of the regional commission on technogenic and ecological safety and emergency situations, which is adopted on the proposal of the chief state sanitary doctor of the region.
It is also reported that the transition of a region from one to another zone is possible provided that for five days in a row there are changes in one of the certain indicators. Restrictions will apply at all levels, including green.
All schools will open in Ukraine from September 1, 2020, but if the epidemiological situation in the region does not meet the requirements of the Ministry of Health, educational institutions will be quarantined. Schools will be closed only in areas of the "red zone" where the incidence rate is high.
In addition, a gradual involvement of spectators in football matches will begin in Ukraine, subject to a number of quarantine requirements. The main requirements are:
- filling the sectors of the stadium with spectators by no more than 25%;
- observance of social distance;
- ensuring the availability of disinfectants in stadiums;
- thermoscreening at the entrance.