In Ukraine, from Monday, October 5, the new epidemical zoning comes into effect depending on the situation with the infection in the regions. The list was renewed by the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies.
Ternopil remains to stay in the ‘red’ zone; besides, Kaniv, Cherkasy region was added to this zone.
The ‘orange’ zone includes Vinnytsia, Lutsk, Dnipro, Uzhhorod, Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Sumy, Kharkiv, Khmelnytsky and Chernivtsi.
The ‘yellow’ zone includes Kryvy Rih, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Odesa, Rivne, Kherson, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Kyiv and the majority of Kyiv region.
All other settlements and districts are in the "green" zone.
What is prohibited?
The "green" zone provides:
- staying in public places in masks or respirators;
- holding mass events: no more than 1 person per 5 square meters;
- cinemas with 50% occupancy;
- the number of passengers in public transport is limited by the number of seats.
In the "yellow" zone (+ "green" zone restrictions) it is forbidden:
- visits to social protection institutions for the elderly, except those providing crisis services.
In the "orange" zone (+ "yellow" zone restrictions) are prohibited:
- activities of tourist accommodation establishments (hostels, tourist bases, etc.), except hotels;
- work of entertainment establishments, restaurants at night;
- planned hospitalizations in hospitals;
- work of gyms, fitness centers, cultural institutions;
- approval of new changes in children's camps;
- restrictions for mass events: 1 person per 20 square meters and not more than 100 people.
In the "red" zone (+ "orange" zone restrictions) are prohibited:
- work of public transport;
- visiting educational institutions;
- activities of shopping malls, cafes, and restaurants.
As it was reported earlier, adaptive quarantine was extended in Ukraine until October 31. This decision was made by the government at a meeting on August 26.