Feedback

Four people killed in motel explosion in South Korea

Source : 112 Ukraine

The gas leak was called the cause of the tragedy was
14:02, 26 January 2020

112 Agency

January 25, as a result of an explosion in one of the motels in Donghe, in the east of South Korea, four people were killed, five more were injured. Voice of America reports.

It is reported that the explosion occurred on the second floor of the building at a time when guests at the motel were preparing dinner using a gas stove.

Related: Missile hit helicopter with Ukrainian pilots in Afghanistan

According to firefighters, at the time of the incident, seven people were in the room: four of them died, another three were seriously injured. Two more people, who were in neighboring rooms, were also wounded.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the country noted that the cause of the explosion could be a gas leak.

As we reported before, December 21, at about 1 p.m., an explosion occurred on the 12th floor of an apartment building in Lviv. Local Department of Civil Protection reports that the gas-air mixture exploded.

At the moment, the victim was hospitalized. In the apartment where the explosion occurred, 3 windows, entrance doors, and its external cladding are damaged.

Topics:
Система Orphus

If you find an error, highlight the desired text and press Ctrl + Enter, to tell about it

Comments
see more