The message says that the company decided to mark their vaccine after EMA experts recognized that there is connection between the drug and the blood clotting in bodies of the vaccinated people.
20:39 17.10.2021 Number of EU asylum seekers increase 40% after Taliban came to power in Afghanistan
Massive contamination of Johnson&Johnson vaccine in US, production halted
Current production of Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine in the United States is put on hold for now. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) detected massive contamination of millions of doses manufactured at the Emergent BioSolutions plant in Baltimore. CNN reported that with the reference to FDA statement.
"Based on security camera footage and direct observation, the FDA issued a report saying that procedures to prevent cross-contamination weren't followed during production or documented; components and product containers were not handled or stored in a way to prevent contamination; procedures to assure drug substances are manufactured at the appropriate quality, strength and purity were "inadequate"; and employees weren't properly trained", reads the message. "The building used to manufacture the vaccine drug substance wasn't a suitable size or design to facilitate cleaning and proper operations, it said, also noting peeling paint, unsealed bags of medical waste, residue on walls and damaged floors and rough surfaces that "do not allow for adequate cleaning and sanitization."
Emergent BioSolutions company claimed it joined efforts with he FDA and Johnson & Johnson to solve these problems.
Earlier, we reported that Johnson&Johnson will supply its vaccine from Covid-19 to European countries, with the label warning the patients of possible side effects, namely thrombosis. Reuters reported that on Wednesday.
Over 116 thousand people vaccinated against Covid-19 in Ukraine on September 21 22 September 2021, 12:47
Novavax applies to WHO for emergency use of Covid-19 vaccine 24 September 2021, 11:42
Chief US infectionist tells how to prevent million deaths from Covid-19 20 September 2021, 11:49
Covid-19 vaccination for children: Which countries vaccinate and at what age 8 October 2021, 19:43
- POLITICS22:14China accelerates gas talks with U.S.
- POLITICS21:25Zelensky: Ukraine has enough gas for consumers at normal prices
- POLITICS20:39Number of EU asylum seekers increase 40% after Taliban came to power in Afghanistan
- RUSSIA19:47Russia takes off fighter jet to escort U.S. military plane
- SOCIETY19:00Vaccination against coronavirus in the world: Map
- POLITICS18:14OSCE mission in eastern Ukraine suspends operations amid protests
- POLITICS17:25Only permission from Germany is required to launch Nord Stream 2, - Ambassador
- POLITICS16:39Pentagon chief will visit Ukraine next week
- UKRAINE TOP 15:47Coronavirus in Ukraine dashboard: online
- SOCIETY15:00Over 82,000 people vaccinated against Covid-19 on October 16
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
16 September 2021, 15:39 SpaceX launches first mission with tourists to orbit
31 August 2021, 20:24 Zelensky destroys media! Whole world urges to return independent media broadcast