The message says that the company decided to mark their vaccine after EMA experts recognized that there is connection between the drug and the blood clotting in bodies of the vaccinated people.
20:58 14.05.2021 Putin: Part of Ukrainian political leadership actively working in Russia, Crimea for many years
20:29 14.05.2021 Ukraine’s Defense Council extends sanctions against several Russian citizens and companies
18:50 14.05.2021 Ukraine imposes sanctions against 557 criminal kingpins and 111 foreigners,- Zelensky
Massive contamination of Johnson&Johnson vaccine in US, production halted
Current production of Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine in the United States is put on hold for now. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) detected massive contamination of millions of doses manufactured at the Emergent BioSolutions plant in Baltimore. CNN reported that with the reference to FDA statement.
"Based on security camera footage and direct observation, the FDA issued a report saying that procedures to prevent cross-contamination weren't followed during production or documented; components and product containers were not handled or stored in a way to prevent contamination; procedures to assure drug substances are manufactured at the appropriate quality, strength and purity were "inadequate"; and employees weren't properly trained", reads the message. "The building used to manufacture the vaccine drug substance wasn't a suitable size or design to facilitate cleaning and proper operations, it said, also noting peeling paint, unsealed bags of medical waste, residue on walls and damaged floors and rough surfaces that "do not allow for adequate cleaning and sanitization."
Emergent BioSolutions company claimed it joined efforts with he FDA and Johnson & Johnson to solve these problems.
Earlier, we reported that Johnson&Johnson will supply its vaccine from Covid-19 to European countries, with the label warning the patients of possible side effects, namely thrombosis. Reuters reported that on Wednesday.
Russia plans to release first batch of AstraZeneca in June 13 May 2021, 18:05
Germany eases entry rules for vaccinated and recovered from Covid-19 13 May 2021, 14:58
Norway stops using AstraZeneca vaccine 13 May 2021, 12:50
- FINANCE21:41Ukraine's GDP falls for second year in row
- UKRAINE TOP 21:26Land audit to be conducted in Koncha-Zaspa and Pushcha-Vodytsya,- Zelensky
- UKRAINE TOP 21:10Ukraine's parliament receives submission of dismissal of Health Minister Stepanov
- POLITICS20:58Putin: Part of Ukrainian political leadership actively working in Russia, Crimea for many years
- UKRAINE TOP 20:29Ukraine’s Defense Council extends sanctions against several Russian citizens and companies
- POLITICS20:01Ministers of Economic Development and Infrastructure resign
- UKRAINE TOP 19:50US imposed sanctions against 61 Ukrainians, - Danilov
- POLITICS19:29Odesa court refuses to cancel restrictive measure for Sternenko, Demchuk
- UKRAINE TOP 18:50Ukraine imposes sanctions against 557 criminal kingpins and 111 foreigners,- Zelensky
- SOCIETY18:23Security Service serves charges to Semen Semenchenko in organization of 112 Ukraine TV channel shooting
SOCIETY 3 September 2020, 15:48 Ukraine assigns funds to purchase Remdesivir to treat Covid-19
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 18:26 Lukashenko accuses Ukraine of interference in Belarus’ affairs
POLITICS 3 September 2020, 17:14 Lukashenko states to intercept secret talks of Merkel about Navalny
19 April 2021, 18:23 Hospitals overcrowded with Covid-19 patients in 8 regions in Ukraine
5 April 2021, 15:29 Mobilization of reservists: Former servicemen can be drafted again in Ukraine