The Law "On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine Concerning the Promotion of Physical Culture and Sports" No. 910-IX provides for the granting of the right to lease state and municipal property without an auction to the following sports institutions:
- state and communal sports clubs;
- children's and youth sports schools, schools of higher sportsmanship;
- centers of Olympic training, centers of student sports of higher educational institutions;
- sports and recreation institutions;
- centers of physical health of the population;
- centers of physical culture and sports for persons with disabilities;
- bases of Olympic, Paralympic and deflympic training.
- In addition, the document coordinates the terminology of the current legislation in the field of physical culture and sports with the Law of Ukraine "On Education", in particular, the term "educational institution" has been replaced by the term "educational institution".
The law comes into force one month after the date of its publication.