The emergency state provides the following restrictions:
- number of bans for in-person public events, excluding meetings, marches and protest demonstrations;
- private events are allowed only in case of the presence of not more than 10 people from two households or less. The burial is exclusion.
- work time of cultural events, exhibitions, religious events and sports clubs is strictly regulated: from 06:00 a.m. up to 08:00 p.m. The sports center might work until 10 p.m.
- the competitions and performances are banned. The exclusion acts for senior national teams included in the schedule of sports events of the international Olympic sports federation and international competitions and competitions of the major leagues in a team sport. The audience is not allowed.
- People who violate the bans imposed during the emergency state might be fined: from 10 up to 2,000 euro for physical persons and from 140 up to 5,000 for legal persons.
As we reported, the Ukrainian Cabinet imposes new epidemic zoning in the country, which is to become active since midnight of November 9. Kyiv remains in the orange zone, while many regional capital cities are in the red zone.
Besides, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine approved the bill № 3891 “On obligatory wearing of masks or respirators in public places and transport”. 262 MPs voted in its favor.